When do Club Nintendo featured games update?

#11Darkstorm16Posted 2/11/2013 9:07:11 AM
Skyminxyz posted...
Darkstorm16 posted...
I missed out on Tetris .... :'( hopefully I can get points for a good game >.>

<.< For probably the next 10mins you can still get Tetris man...unless you mean you don't have enough points for it.

Also it will probably update in like 30mins.

I dont have the points lol im 20 under
---
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch (2nd Generation)
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#12JadeFlamesPosted 2/11/2013 9:27:26 AM
Dark Mousy posted...
Just hoping they put up Mario vs dk again since I missed it last year. It was a fun dsi game but I don't wanna buy it again, especially at that price.

I want it too...For 150 coins,who can complain?
---
---Pwnsome siggy is pwnsome.
#13DarenDFPosted 2/11/2013 9:37:25 AM
I am still on the fence about tetris but even though it'd be a great throw back I am passing. I'll just get a modern version if I need a tetris fix. Hoping that they have some good games when the change them out today. Already been playing punch out a lot this past month.
---
Remember, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered but legends never die.
I am Shiva World Destroyer!
#14Darkstorm16Posted 2/11/2013 9:46:58 AM
lol i loved it for memory value....idk how many times my family stold my gb just for that game lol.
---
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch (2nd Generation)
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#15darrencorganPosted 2/11/2013 9:53:56 AM
New games are up!
#16SkyminxyzPosted 2/11/2013 10:11:51 AM
darrencorgan posted...
New games are up!

Yeah holy crap did they put up great games for the Wii! [Paper Mario and redoing Kirby's Super Star!]
Almost a dream come true for the Wii games.

But as for the 3ds titles, just wow they couldn't have f***** up any harder than they just did...I even got SF643D for cheap in December, so Metal torrent has no use for me. Seriously though what was Nintendo thinking of putting up 2 old games that both kinda suck back on? Heck even the Wii put up one new game, and the other one rocks to boot.
---
Official Oshawott of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.
#17darrencorganPosted 2/11/2013 10:15:47 AM
3DS games = crap, as almost always.
Wii = very nice, too bad I only have a 3DS

see you next month!
#18panicbxmbPosted 2/11/2013 10:17:57 AM
Bird & Bean! That was my first DSiWare game way back on DSi launch day. Fun times. :)