3DS is the only 'handheld/console' I am constantly buying for.

#1urmomishawt04Posted 2/11/2013 9:28:24 AM
PS3 and Vita is being ignored, PC gaming is ehhh.

3DS:

Just bought FE:A
Buying EO4 and Soul Hackers
Eventually Luigi's Mansion...Animal Crossing...Project X-Zone...Rune Factory 4...

Here's a picture of my money:

There is no more money
---
'97 Camry <3: http://i.imgur.com/nqpyu.png
PSN: D4RK M4R10 / 3DS:: 2191 - 7636 - 8794
#2Bikes-Posted 2/11/2013 9:31:41 AM
urmomishawt04 posted...
PC gaming is ehhh.

Burn the non-believer!

In all seriousness though yeah the 3DS has the best line up coming out in the next few months. Although that's mostly because the big hitter console/pc games released before xmas. And vita, is well...the vita, although it is getting a few decent titles although I admit I'm not that over excited for any of them. Gives me time to catch up on psp games though.
#3urmomishawt04(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 9:34:33 AM
Don't get me wrong, I love PC gaming. I find my PS3 to be almost obsolete since I built it. Everything looks so much better, and 60 fps <3.

But there hasn't been any games that grabbed my attention on it. Far Cry 3's novelty wore off :(
---
#4DemonDog666Posted 2/11/2013 9:37:06 AM
There are better games on all 3 of those systems then the games you bought for 3DS lol.
#5Bikes-Posted 2/11/2013 9:38:57 AM
urmomishawt04 posted...
Don't get me wrong, I love PC gaming. I find my PS3 to be almost obsolete since I built it. Everything looks so much better, and 60 fps <3.

But there hasn't been any games that grabbed my attention on it. Far Cry 3's novelty wore off :(

I started the new DMC yesterday and that's fun so far, and Bioshock is coming out soon. Also Ds3 (although I refuse to buy that until a price drop) but yeah other than that it's rather barren atm, as said post holiday season.
#6kissdadookiePosted 2/11/2013 9:52:12 AM
urmomishawt04 posted...

3DS:

Eventually Luigi's Mansion...Animal Crossing...Project X-Zone...Rune Factory 4...

There is no more money

My question is, do you just not like JRPG's because Ni No Kuni is something that should seriously be occupying your playing time right now. That and Fire Emblem: Awakening, match made in heaven.
#7urmomishawt04(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 9:53:22 AM
kissdadookie posted...
urmomishawt04 posted...

3DS:

There is no more money

My question is, do you just not like JRPG's because Ni No Kuni is something that should seriously be occupying your playing time right now. That and Fire Emblem: Awakening, match made in heaven.

Played the demo. Did not like it. Do not like Ghibli's art style, and I dislike Level 5 as well. Here is my flame shield and I am holding it high.
---
#8kissdadookiePosted 2/11/2013 9:59:24 AM(edited)
urmomishawt04 posted...
kissdadookie posted...
urmomishawt04 posted...

3DS:

There is no more money

Played the demo. Did not like it. Do not like Ghibli's art style, and I dislike Level 5 as well. Here is my flame shield and I am holding it high.

The demo is utter garbage. You really should play the actual game. The gameplay is incredibly involved and satisfying. The character interactions is also a great throwback to the SNES days of the JRPG golden days.

Let's put it this way, the demo almost convinced me to not bother with Ni No Kuni but after hearing all the rave reviews on the actual reviews as well as multiple podcasts (including Nintendo focused podcasts), I ended up picking it up and the game is one of the most amazing accomplishments for JRPGs. This game along with Fire Emblem is basically giving me hope for worthwhile JRPGs in the future.
#9vashtrichamPosted 2/11/2013 12:02:26 PM(edited)
Bikes- posted...
urmomishawt04 posted...
PC gaming is ehhh.

Burn the non-believer!

In all seriousness though yeah the 3DS has the best line up coming out in the next few months. Although that's mostly because the big hitter console/pc games released before xmas. And vita, is well...the vita, although it is getting a few decent titles although I admit I'm not that over excited for any of them. Gives me time to catch up on psp games though.

I would have to disagree with this, the only games for 3ds that I would buy in the next couple months are Monster Hunter, Castlevania and Soul hackers. There are about 15games for consoles in the next few months that I am buying or renting
---
I just stabbed a parking attendant... Wheres the button to turn myself in- Hank Hill