I hope LoS will not go multi-plat

#1kissdadookiePosted 2/11/2013 10:16:17 AM
I'm going to pick this up on the 3DS but if it goes multi-plat, it's going to be very annoying. Yes, I understand that I still get to play the game regardless but if it goes on PS360/Wii U, I would have much preferred to have held off so that I could play it on the TV or on the Wii U, I can essentially play it both on the TV and off the TV.

I kind of feel burned on RE: Revelations as that game was not as enjoyable IMHO on the small 3DS screen and would be much better on the Wii U.
#2Baha05Posted 2/11/2013 10:34:04 AM
True, True, though I think it depends on what they possibly add and if they have it priced at a full 60 bucks or less.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#3kissdadookie(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 10:37:52 AM
Baha05 posted...
True, True, though I think it depends on what they possibly add and if they have it priced at a full 60 bucks or less.

Seeing how this portable-gone-multi-plat games go, it's going to end up being a budget title (relative to full retail console releases). I'm less interested in extra content and more interested in being able to play it on a TV or even the GamePad. I've been playing a lot of Fire Emblem and one thing that keeps popping up in my mind is how awesome it would be to have Awakening or even a new Fire Emblem on the Wii U. I mean, these handheld games are pretty involved these days, they really may as well be a full living room experience for the amount of time one invests into these things. Even the new Brain Age, it takes up a good 15 minutes or so daily if you play that game consistently, and with the idea this time around being concentration, one would feel inclined to play all the daily activities through in one sitting (at least that's my theory, how else am I supposed to practice improving my concentration?).
#4CrystalKing5426Posted 2/11/2013 10:38:38 AM
At the very least it's guaranteed to not be released on the Vita.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Official Groudon of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#5urmomishawt04Posted 2/11/2013 10:41:52 AM
wtf is LoS
---
'97 Camry <3: http://i.imgur.com/nqpyu.png
PSN: D4RK M4R10 / 3DS:: 2191 - 7636 - 8794
#6kissdadookie(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 10:42:33 AM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
At the very least it's guaranteed to not be released on the Vita.

I don't think anybody is dumb enough to release anything on the Vita these days. LoL. However, owning the Vita, if LoS only ever came out on two systems (3DS and Vita), I would much prefer to get it on the Vita, the controls just feels more comfortable on the Vita and the screen is much better.
#7-Zeke-Posted 2/11/2013 10:44:06 AM
urmomishawt04 posted...
wtf is LoS

The new Castlevania I think
---
"Your opinion is different from mine, so you are obviously a troll"
3DS code: 1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
#8kissdadookie(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 10:44:18 AM
urmomishawt04 posted...
wtf is LoS

Lord of Shadows. The upcoming 3DS version is going 2D and is supposedly a very in depth expansion of the main LoS game(s). Supposedly 20 hour game (which again, if this really was going multi-plat, I hope they announce soon because I would much rather spend that 20 hours in front of a big TV rather than a small portable screen, let that be the 3DS/3DSXL/or Vita).
#9deimos91Posted 2/11/2013 11:56:55 AM
kissdadookie posted...
urmomishawt04 posted...
wtf is LoS

Lord of Shadows. The upcoming 3DS version is going 2D and is supposedly a very in depth expansion of the main LoS game(s). Supposedly 20 hour game (which again, if this really was going multi-plat, I hope they announce soon because I would much rather spend that 20 hours in front of a big TV rather than a small portable screen, let that be the 3DS/3DSXL/or Vita).

They announced it is not http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=195910
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#10RazieruPosted 2/11/2013 12:25:07 PM
If anything TC, take this as a sign that the developers are smartening up and realizing the fact that the games they make for the 3DS look much better and can do much more on other systems; specifically the modern-built ones. Why do you think Resident Evil Revelations is just the first of many to take that leap?
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.