New Club Nintendo games.

#21jedinatPosted 2/11/2013 2:03:28 PM
Bleh. They need to stop putting up DSiware games for 3DS. It's a complete ripoff...
#22abbyhitterPosted 2/11/2013 2:38:50 PM
I downloaded Paper Mario about 4 years ago, but I haven't beat it yet. I'm definitely getting that Kirby game. I was considering getting the Kirby Collection game on the Wii, but there's no point now with having the first one on the 3DS VC and this on the Wii VC. I'll probably wait for Crystal Shards and DreamLand 2 and 3 releases on CN now.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#23SMASHKING84Posted 2/11/2013 2:50:57 PM
since i already own the wii vc games listed the 3ds selection looks better to me.

i'm thinking getting metal torrent.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GODCCAOyCCs CRYAMORE FTW
#24JoeBudden42Posted 2/11/2013 2:52:26 PM
Darkstorm16 posted...
Metal Torrent looks fun... but dont have the points.

there YOU go smh...
---
Canibus is the Greatest Rapper of All Time.
#25yabPosted 2/11/2013 3:21:10 PM
I've been waiting for Paper Mario. Time to hook up my Wii again.
---
#26Darkstorm16Posted 2/11/2013 3:21:55 PM
JoeBudden42 posted...
Darkstorm16 posted...
Metal Torrent looks fun... but dont have the points.

there YOU go smh...

good thing i didn't have the points, don't watched enough reviews >.> blah, i just dont understand their point value system.
---
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch (2nd Generation)
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#27Bane_Of_DespairPosted 2/11/2013 3:24:25 PM
I honestly don't get how Nintendo can put games like Paper Mario, Kirby Super Star, Mario Kart 64 and Mario Party 2 for the Wii and then give us **** for the 3DS. Especially because if they gave a small amount of effort, they could easily make all those games mentioned available for the 3DS. It's ******* ridiculous.
---
"Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?"
3DS FC- 5472-6201-0498
#28Darkstorm16Posted 2/11/2013 3:54:14 PM
Bane_Of_Despair posted...
I honestly don't get how Nintendo can put games like Paper Mario, Kirby Super Star, Mario Kart 64 and Mario Party 2 for the Wii and then give us **** for the 3DS. Especially because if they gave a small amount of effort, they could easily make all those games mentioned available for the 3DS. It's ******* ridiculous.

It's funny how dodgy they are of the good games lol. They gave us maybe 4 great games the rest junk. They for some reason give us Kirby's Dream Land but the only 3d classic left and nope not gonna. Heck i'd even take Avenging Spirit.
---
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch (2nd Generation)
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#29keyblader1985Posted 2/11/2013 4:25:43 PM
3DS did indeed get the shaft. I already have bird & Beans, both on DSiWare that I bought years ago, and on the Ambassador Wario game. And I downloaded Metal Torrent last time, and I thoroughly regret it.

I have Kirby Super Star both on DS and the Wii collection. That just leaves Paper Mario, which I would totally get... except I don't have home internet.
---
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/keyblader1985/keyblader.jpg
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai
#30XashowdPosted 2/11/2013 4:50:16 PM
Oh wow, I totally forgot about the CN games. Fire Emblem is just so fun and distracting...

...Aaaaand I'll let it distract me some more. They put up **** for the 3DS. Though to be honest, I expected it. CN isn't exactly known for being nice to the 3DS unless the month is December or June/July (whichever month they put up the Elite Rewards). At least they're showing the Wii some love, even if it's just because it's nearing the end of its life.
---
I am MnK Xashowd. Official Darkrai of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.