is the rpg games worth buying a 3ds?

#1swordman009Posted 2/11/2013 5:23:00 PM
i wanted to ask you the fans is fire emblem:awakening,kingdom hearts,tales of abyss,Zelda Ocarina of time (not rpg i know) is worth buying 3ds? i looked at only fire emblem and kingdom hearts and was going crazy at what i was reading about it lol. not much of a handheld but that's were my fav genre went this gen please and thank you for replying to my topic gamers!
---
PSN= jamaicandj
#2Petey_MeanisPosted 2/11/2013 5:24:52 PM
yes they is.

No seriously, they ARE worth it.
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
#3swordman009(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 5:30:13 PM
cmon give me more then that give me some names and pros and cons of it
ds games as well im a dummy with this stuff haven't really watched rpgs on handhelds that much
---
PSN= jamaicandj
#4aamotPosted 2/11/2013 5:31:06 PM(edited)
A 3DS are worth it for just Fire Emblem Awakening.

The others is just bonuses.
---
"I dare you to make less sense."
#5KneekickerPosted 2/11/2013 5:35:42 PM
swordman009 posted...
I wanted to ask you fans is Fire Emblem:Awakening, Kingdom Hearts, Tales of the Abyss, Zelda Ocarina of time (not rpg I know) worth buying a 3DS? I looked at only Fire Emblem and Kingdom Hearts and was going crazy at what I was reading about it lol. Not much of a handheld fan but that's were my favorite genre went this generation please and thank you for replying to my topic gamers!

You forgot:
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor Overclocked
Crimson Shroud Don't get this
Unchained Blades
Etrian Odyssey IV
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Magnagate
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
Pokemon X/Y
Shin Megami Tensei IV

These games plus the games in your list is worth a 3DS, especially if you like RPGs.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 PSN: ansonip2000
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#6swordman009(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 5:39:13 PM
Kneekicker posted...
swordman009 posted...
I wanted to ask you fans is Fire Emblem:Awakening, Kingdom Hearts, Tales of the Abyss, Zelda Ocarina of time (not rpg I know) worth buying a 3DS? I looked at only Fire Emblem and Kingdom Hearts and was going crazy at what I was reading about it lol. Not much of a handheld fan but that's were my favorite genre went this generation please and thank you for replying to my topic gamers!

You forgot:
Unchained Blades
Etrian Odyssey IV
Pokemon X/Y
Shin Megami Tensei IV

These games plus the games in your list is worth a 3DS, especially if you like RPGs.

the ones i posted are the ones my friends talked about before do you have personally experience with mystery dungeon? and devil summoner loved mystery dungeon on gba never played it on anything else and i know devil summoner just by shin megami tensei persona :o like pros and cons
---
PSN= jamaicandj
#7swordman009(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 5:40:13 PM
oh btw is the 3ds xl anyone heard anything werid with it? is it just size that bigger? want to make sure thanks
---
PSN= jamaicandj
#8Bikes-Posted 2/11/2013 5:41:37 PM
swordman009 posted...
Kneekicker posted...
swordman009 posted...

You forgot:
Unchained Blades
Etrian Odyssey IV
Pokemon X/Y
Shin Megami Tensei IV

the ones i posted are the ones my friends talked about before do you have personally experience with mystery dungeon? and devil summoner loved mystery dungeon on gba never played it on anything else and i know devil summoner just by shin megami tensei persona :o like pros and cons

Persona and devil survivor have rather minimal to do with one another. Other than some demons being personas and vise versa, gameplay wise they're quite different (persona a dungeon crawler/dating sim, DSO a SRPG)
And I haven't played the 3ds Mystery dungeon but the 2 DS ones where good.
#9KneekickerPosted 2/11/2013 5:52:25 PM
swordman009 posted...
Kneekicker posted...
swordman009 posted...

You forgot:
Unchained Blades
Etrian Odyssey IV
Pokemon X/Y
Shin Megami Tensei IV

Persona, Devil Survivor and Devil Summoner aren't really that similar to each other, Persona 3&4 are part dating-sim part dungeon crawler where you have 4 party members and the main character can switch personas while his team members can't. Devil Survivor is a SRPG where you again have 4 party members and each member has 2 demons and Devil Summoner 1&2 is a first-person dungeon crawler with 2 human party members and 4 demon party members.
I recommend you try Devil Survivor and Devil Summoner anyways as they are good games. (Just don't expect happy dating time with your friends)
Also I'm quite sad you didn't notice I cleaned your first post...
---
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 PSN: ansonip2000
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#10swordman009(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 5:53:16 PM
Bikes- posted...
swordman009 posted...
Kneekicker posted...
swordman009 posted...

You forgot:
Unchained Blades
Etrian Odyssey IV
Pokemon X/Y
Shin Megami Tensei IV

Persona and devil survivor have rather minimal to do with one another. Other than some demons being personas and vise versa, gameplay wise they're quite different (persona a dungeon crawler/dating sim, DSO a SRPG)
And I haven't played the 3ds Mystery dungeon but the 2 DS ones where good.

only Srpg i reallly get into on handhelds is fire emblem, ff tactics and few others hows devil summoner Srpg what makes it different?
---
PSN= jamaicandj