i finally got a copy of fe:a...

#1DaRk RiDeRPosted 2/11/2013 8:54:32 PM
my local target had a restock.

i called first before heading out there and this lady who answered said they didn't have any left, but i dta and went anyway and lo and behold... there was one copy left on the shelves.

can't wait to play it... maybe i should just skip going to the gym and play... hmm
---
I was staring through the cage of those meticulous ink strokes... at an absolute beauty.
#2Boney00Posted 2/11/2013 8:57:58 PM
I think you should play now so when you rage quit, it'll be a good time to go to the gym.
---
PSN: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964
#3chroniss1911Posted 2/11/2013 8:59:47 PM
Seems like one of those games where you need to buy two copies, leave one unopened to resell later when its price skyrockets...
#4legionofpancakePosted 2/11/2013 9:00:48 PM
I'm tired and thought it said "cup of tea," but awesome! I plan on picking up the game soon, myself.
---
Well, Courtney Gears didn't seem to mind.
88 Fingers Louie were a hardcore punk band. 88 Fingers Eddward was a nickname on Ed Edd'nEddy. Pretty cool reference.
#5pikachupwnagePosted 2/11/2013 9:02:42 PM
chroniss1911 posted...
Seems like one of those games where you need to buy two copies, leave one unopened to resell later when its price skyrockets...

Nope.

Its on the eshop and fire emblem prints aren't really all that small. Especially given how Nintendo pushed this game.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
#6chroniss1911Posted 2/11/2013 9:05:48 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
chroniss1911 posted...

Nope.

Its on the eshop and fire emblem prints aren't really all that small. Especially given how Nintendo pushed this game.

Hmm, well its definitely hard to find in stores, just went to Best Buy earlier and they had an advertisement for it and...empty shelf.
#7DaRk RiDeR(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 9:07:08 PM
Boney00 posted...
I think you should play now so when you rage quit, it'll be a good time to go to the gym.

yeah haha... i'm thinking it's already late to go to the gym anyway.
---
I was staring through the cage of those meticulous ink strokes... at an absolute beauty.
#8SMASHKING84Posted 2/11/2013 9:07:58 PM
Speaking of this it seems amazon is shipping again,if you want to get one from there.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GODCCAOyCCs CRYAMORE FTW
#9whatnow12012Posted 2/11/2013 10:50:17 PM
Hopefully when I get my 3DS this March I can find me a copy, but I know of several places to get my games from locally and Online but currently the game is sold out everywhere.

But like I said will not have mine until March hopefully by then the Demand will die down some and I can get my copy with no promblems if not then I will get Soul Hackers instead.
#10scigeek101Posted 2/12/2013 12:45:33 AM
Now now calm down everyone, the game has only been officially released for a week.

I would be very surprised on these stocking problems continue until March.
---
If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.
Harry Truman.