so how's dream drop distance?

#1PinkyHaLaPosted 2/12/2013 2:41:26 AM
I might get it tomorrow.
#2iRaithYouPosted 2/12/2013 3:03:42 AM
If you really liked the other Kingdom Hearts, then I more than sure you won't like this one.

Everything from the gameplay, to the dialogue and story is just way too complicated and annoying. I stopped playing when Yen Sid started explaining to Sora and Riku.
---
3DS FC: 0946 3178 1610
Pkmn B2 FC: 0863 1169 6198 - Adeta
#3PinkyHaLa(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 3:06:31 AM
kingdom hearts as always been complicated in that way...storytelling I mean.
#4Retroxgamer0Posted 2/12/2013 3:14:45 AM
i refuse to buy it because theres no final fantasy characters other than moogles.
#5KAMMYqueenPosted 2/12/2013 4:18:53 AM
like every other kingdom hearts game it a mashing fest
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#6nimerjm37Posted 2/12/2013 5:12:54 AM
Most people on here will bash it, despite playing through and enjoying it.

I'm not saying its a great game, but it is a good one. I, personally, have just about had it with the KH series, though. The story stopped making sense ages ago, and nearly every single game in the series feels like a rehash of the first.

People calling for a sequel to The World Ends With You should take heed. Every KH sequel/spin-off has been more ridiculous than the last, and I honestly wish I could go back in time and never play any of them. With each game, they further sour my fond remembrance of the first, and best, KH game.

... but DDD? It's pretty good. The battles are button-mashy but never boring. The Dream Eaters can be interesting to play with and strengthen, but again, the story is complete nonsense at this point. Enjoy the gameplay, but skip the cutscenes.
---
Never, EVER order ANYTHING from ConsoleSource.com. EVER. You have been warned.
#7Kenichi34Posted 2/12/2013 5:13:25 AM
It's pretty good, actually. One of my top favorite KH games. A lot of fun to play.
---
GT: Kenichi340
"What was the point of that pregnant pause!?" - Edgeworth
#8BatenKait0sPosted 2/12/2013 5:25:10 AM
Mediocre.
---
Currently playing:
Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS); Master of the Monster Lair (DS); Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (PS)
#9Jeffdk1Posted 2/12/2013 5:57:39 AM
The story is absolutely ridiculous, I stopped trying to seek logic in it after 5 minutes because it really isn't worth the time and effort.

The gameplay is really good. I liked the dream eaters and unlocking skills that way. And it's fun to hack and slash your way through.

The drop system is terrible, after a few worlds it got so annoying I never even finished the game. But some people like it, I hate having any sort of timer in a game and especcialy in a game with lots of exploring, treasure hunting etc. The story is already not making any sense, you keep switching between two characters in diffent worlds doing diffent things. The drop system was really the last thing this game needed.
#10abbyhitterPosted 2/12/2013 6:23:01 AM
Jeffdk1 posted...
The story is absolutely ridiculous, I stopped trying to seek logic in it after 5 minutes because it really isn't worth the time and effort.

The gameplay is really good. I liked the dream eaters and unlocking skills that way. And it's fun to hack and slash your way through.

The drop system is terrible, after a few worlds it got so annoying I never even finished the game. But some people like it, I hate having any sort of timer in a game and especcialy in a game with lots of exploring, treasure hunting etc. The story is already not making any sense, you keep switching between two characters in diffent worlds doing diffent things. The drop system was really the last thing this game needed.

Drop Me Nots are you are best friend. Its only standard that you have a full stock of them in your command deck.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!