About the Shin Megami Tensei games.

#11T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 2/12/2013 3:09:53 PM
MetalLoki posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
Oh, I missed that trailer. Sucks then.

100% sure 16 character models attacking in a tbrpg would take a while.

Care to be more specific? I'm clearly missing a lot of news about the game. You get a party of 16 characters?
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
NNID: CodenameGreyFox
#12MetalLokiPosted 2/12/2013 3:13:05 PM
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
MetalLoki posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...

Care to be more specific? I'm clearly missing a lot of news about the game. You get a party of 16 characters?

4 people on you side and 12 demons on the other+16 total model that would have been on screen. Tell me how 16 models would have been better in 3d in a turnbase game?
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.
#13T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 2/12/2013 3:15:11 PM
MetalLoki posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
MetalLoki posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...

4 people on you side and 12 demons on the other+16 total model that would have been on screen. Tell me how 16 models would have been better in 3d in a turnbase game?

Aren't you being slightly aggressive for no real reason? I'm only saying I like to see my character models attacking. Calm down.

Nocturne pulls out at least 10. It would be perfectly doable if you used two rows or whatever.
---
#14MetalLokiPosted 2/12/2013 3:18:56 PM
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
MetalLoki posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
MetalLoki posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...

Aren't you being slightly aggressive for no real reason? I'm only saying I like to see my character models attacking. Calm down.

Nocturne pulls out at least 10. It would be perfectly doable if you used two rows or whatever.

It pulled off 10 but that was to much which is why DDS only gave you 3 part memebers and why persona has human party member that would give out a 5sec persona usage which was much less effort. I'm not trying to sound aggresive but people keep thinking that 3d models would have been better.
---
#15T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 2/12/2013 3:22:36 PM
MetalLoki posted...
It pulled off 10 but that was to much which is why DDS only gave you 3 part memebers and why persona has human party member that would give out a 5sec persona usage which was much less effort. I'm not trying to sound aggresive but people keep thinking that 3d models would have been better.

Was too much? I never had a problem with it. And neither did the game.

3D models WOULD be better for me. Should I be sorry for preferring seeing my characters?
---
#16MetalLokiPosted 2/12/2013 3:26:02 PM
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
MetalLoki posted...

3D models WOULD be better for me. Should I be sorry for preferring seeing my characters?

For you and maybe other but that's not what we're getting so it's pointless to argue about it.
---
#17T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 2/12/2013 3:27:50 PM
MetalLoki posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
MetalLoki posted...

For you and maybe other but that's not what we're getting so it's pointless to argue about it.

Yes, we should just be overly aggressive over OUR OPINION and then try to pass it as a fact to justify our aggressiveness.
---
#18DynamicJumpIuffPosted 2/12/2013 3:28:00 PM
I'd understand the 2D if the battles are ridiculously fast-paced and the compendium was huge and they wanted to save room.

Regardless, this game is gonna be tight.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#19DynamicJumpIuffPosted 2/12/2013 3:28:58 PM
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced

You're in luck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZo59DeZY9g
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#20MetalLokiPosted 2/12/2013 3:31:38 PM
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
MetalLoki posted...
T3H_1337_N1NJ4 posted...
MetalLoki posted...

Yes, we should just be overly aggressive over OUR OPINION and then try to pass it as a fact to justify our aggressiveness.

Where did I do that? My opinion is that 2d is better, regardless of what you think no other 3d game after Nocturne has done a party of humans and demons over 3. DDS had 3 human/demons and Persona had 4 humans with the occasional persona being used. Even the enemys weren't demons and instead were shadows which weren't a complex in design as the demons. All this is true and you can't seriously be calling it an opinion unless you don't knw what opinion means.
---