I guess System Transfers with the FE Awakening bundled SD card is discouraged?

#1PirateSwordsmanPosted 2/12/2013 11:20:41 AM
Gonna need another SD card to do it, eh?
---
~On How To Close Topics - In Memory of callingjaguar~
callingjaguar:
tell me how to take it off or i will c*m on you
#2rahxephon122Posted 2/12/2013 11:30:20 AM
Afaik you have to redownload it after the system transfer regardless.
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!
#3PirateSwordsman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 11:41:34 AM
Oh, uh... I didn't know that was an option. I guess I got some kind of code in the bundle.
---
callingjaguar:
#4diddy1278Posted 2/12/2013 3:05:22 PM
PirateSwordsman posted...
Oh, uh... I didn't know that was an option. I guess I got some kind of code in the bundle.

You just have to go the my downloads section on shop and reinstall the game it's not rocket science but to you it might be.
#5Dragongod165Posted 2/12/2013 3:28:58 PM(edited)
diddy1278 posted...
it's not rocket science but to you it might be.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png
---
"So it's a game of betrayal, then...?"
#6PirateSwordsman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 6:31:57 PM
diddy1278 posted...

You just have to go the my downloads section on shop and reinstall the game it's not rocket science but to you it might be.

No need to be an ass, kid.
---
callingjaguar:
#7Kyoshiro12345Posted 2/12/2013 6:41:16 PM
diddy1278 posted...

what about if you want to system transfer your old ambassador program to the LE Fire Emblem 3ds? wont it transfer your ambassador games and delete FE? then how can you redownload FE on that LE system loaded with ambassador? or do you lose the FE game?
---
Screenshot it or it didnt happen.
#8KneekickerPosted 2/12/2013 8:06:08 PM
Kyoshiro12345 posted...
diddy1278 posted...

what about if you want to system transfer your old ambassador program to the LE Fire Emblem 3ds? wont it transfer your ambassador games and delete FE? then how can you redownload FE on that LE system loaded with ambassador? or do you lose the FE game?

The receiver obtains everything from the ambassador 3DS and the ambassador 3DS loses the transferred stuff while the receiver keeps everything it had originally. If i'm wrong please correct me.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 PSN: ansonip2000
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#9TinyTim123Posted 2/12/2013 8:09:18 PM
Kneekicker posted...
The receiver obtains everything from the ambassador 3DS and the ambassador 3DS loses the transferred stuff while the receiver keeps everything it had originally. If i'm wrong please correct me.

It will keep the Fire Emblem, but you will be unable to play it without downloading again, by going into the eShop as a previous poster mentioned.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#1090sRetroGamingPosted 2/12/2013 8:54:56 PM
diddy1278 posted...

Bad day eh?
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com