What do DS games look like on the XL?

#11AnclationPosted 2/12/2013 5:48:51 PM
gogeta85 posted...
What Pisses me off....is how no one is saying how great DS games look on 3DS XL,when in fact they look much better on there cause of the bigger screens.

We're comparing the 3DS XL to the DSi XL, that's why. DS games don't even utilize the full 3DS XL screen.
#12gogeta85Posted 2/12/2013 5:53:03 PM
Full Screen or not they still look good,i'm just as much comparing as you are.
#13Nickcool1996Posted 2/12/2013 5:57:58 PM(edited)
tbqh DS games look horrible on both. There's always some genie-like downside with these things.

The Lite has faulty hinges and bad sound but has a GBA slot.

The DSi collects dust between triggers moreso than its predecessors and has worse sound quality than the 3DS, but is better built than the Lite.

The DSi XL has lower-quality image than the DSi, but is bigger, has better sound, and is better built than the DSi.

The 3DS has flushed-out image quality, but significantly better sound than the DSi, DSiXL, and 3DS XL.

The 3DS XL has lower-quality image than the 3DS and worse sound, but is bigger and better built.

*sigh*
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o451/Behiimosu/dickkick.jpg
#14STE573(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 5:59:06 PM
Thanks for all the input, bought the DSiXL, mate is dropping it off tomorrow, he let me have it for 50 and a few pints. Condition is excellent according to him.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- XSTE90X- currently playing Forza Horizon (360) Xcom (360) Gravity Rush (Vita) Motorstorm Apocalypse (PS3)
#15RazieruPosted 2/12/2013 6:04:19 PM
STE573 posted...
Thanks for all the input, bought the DSiXL, mate is dropping it off tomorrow, he let me have it for 50 and a few pints. Condition is excellent according to him.

Wonderful choice. Congrats. You're going to really love your sprite-based games (Pokemon,etc.), among other games, on that lovely screen.
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.