Just got home from Shopko...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just got home from Shopko...

User Info: IamPeanutButter

IamPeanutButter
3 years ago#1
and left the store with one copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening. As I write to you now, TWO copies still remain at our local the store. Still new, still sealed, still $39.99, etc.

User Info: HeyItsZant

HeyItsZant
3 years ago#2
Yes, thank you for this. Lets' all use our telekinesis powers to find out the Shopko closest to your house.
Click This Link For a Moment of Epicness:
http://tinyurl.com/9wap6t4 (Works every time!)

User Info: Dragongod165

Dragongod165
3 years ago#3
THE HUNT BEGINS
"So it's a game of betrayal, then...?"
(message deleted)

User Info: AceGamer11x

AceGamer11x
3 years ago#5
sig
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3h8jsOXxH1r7exsgo1_400.gif

IamPeanutButter
3 years ago#6
Yes, thank you for this. Lets' all use our telekinesis powers to find out the Shopko closest to your house.

Not my house, YOUR house. There's a chance a Shopko nearest your location may have some copies available, too. Just wanted to let everyone know before they start looking toward Ebay, Amazon, Half.com, etc.

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
3 years ago#7
but we don't know where he or you live. for all we know, you two don't live in the same state let alone the same city
X: X... you called me X... is that my name?
Dr. Light: That's right. It's a variable. It represents unlimited potential.

User Info: parKb5

parKb5
3 years ago#8
I lucked out. The guy at my local GameStop said that they didn't know when they would be getting enough copies in to satisfy pre-orders, much loss copies to sell. He told me to try Toys R Us or Target. I went down the street to Toys R Us and didn't see any copies at all :(

The sales person asked if he could help me and I asked him about Fire Emblem. He said that he had the last one behind the counter.

SCORE!
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg

User Info: DoctorCrabMD

DoctorCrabMD
3 years ago#9
Lies. This game doesn't exist in physical form.

IamPeanutButter
3 years ago#10
Lies. This game doesn't exist in physical form.

That's what I also thought. After entering and re-entering many different stores in my area and continually looking for the game's availability status online, I'm surprised I finally find one today.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Just got home from Shopko...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived