Please tell me there's a place to buy the Kid Icarus Uprising Soundtrack

#1Sonic1366Posted 2/12/2013 6:09:58 PM
I always listen to it when I do my homework for college but I'm a little sick of youtube and would love a copy on my ipod as well in high quality.

Is there a place I can get this at?
#2ScutchingtonPosted 2/12/2013 6:11:26 PM
Club Nintendo Japan

So maybe eBay
---
Ritsu Tainaka is mai waifu. http://i45.tinypic.com/wi28gw.jpg http://tinyurl.com/8zgmv2k "Gamecenter CX! Kacho... on!" -Arino Shinya
#3FefnirOmega13Posted 2/12/2013 6:14:47 PM
Taste is subjective, I guess...

Incidentally, have you heard of "BrawlBRSTMs"? You can find decent quality extended rips there, but his channel goes down from time to time. He has multiple accounts, think his main one for now is "BrawlBRSTMs5"
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#4Sonic1366(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 6:15:48 PM
$200...

I tried....
#5Kaze_MemaryuPosted 2/13/2013 4:24:17 AM
FefnirOmega13 posted...

Incidentally, have you heard of "BrawlBRSTMs"? You can find decent quality extended rips there, but his channel goes down from time to time. He has multiple accounts, think his main one for now is "BrawlBRSTMs5"

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let's keep it legal, okay?
---
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
#690sRetroGamingPosted 2/13/2013 11:33:27 AM
Kaze_Memaryu posted...
FefnirOmega13 posted...

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let's all tell Nintendo to get with the times and stop ignoring other regions out there besides japan so maybe that these problems wouldn't exsist in the first place, okay?

=P

Seriously though, it's their own damn fault people are having to resort to downloading from multiple sources just to get the music they like on their iPods and such. maybe if they thought about others out there and released all soundtracks in every region outside japan people wouldn't have to resort to "illegal" downloading.. they have nobody to blame but themselves.. just sayin.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#7ares9090Posted 2/13/2013 11:39:48 AM
US $ 80.00 on eBay, the selection of tracks is really lacking, though.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=kid+icarus+uprising+ost&_sacat=0&_from=R40
---
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> Black 2 FC Enyalio 0562 4621 2772
DW Collection: http://tinyurl.com/3qz7odk
#8OoSubaruoOPosted 2/13/2013 11:43:31 AM
90sRetroGaming posted...
Kaze_Memaryu posted...
FefnirOmega13 posted...

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let's all tell Nintendo to get with the times and stop ignoring other regions out there besides japan so maybe that these problems wouldn't exsist in the first place, okay?

=P

Seriously though, it's their own damn fault people are having to resort to downloading from multiple sources just to get the music they like on their iPods and such. maybe if they thought about others out there and released all soundtracks in every region outside japan people wouldn't have to resort to "illegal" downloading.. they have nobody to blame but themselves.. just sayin.

That's a terrible excuse.
#990sRetroGamingPosted 2/13/2013 11:43:39 AM
ares9090 posted...
US $ 80.00 on eBay, the selection of tracks is really lacking, though.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=kid+icarus+uprising+ost&_sacat=0&_from=R40

It must be so hard to include the complete soundtrack. the man hours it must take to do such a thing..
---
#1090sRetroGamingPosted 2/13/2013 11:44:05 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...
Kaze_Memaryu posted...
FefnirOmega13 posted...

=P

That's a terrible excuse.

Explain.
---