Please tell me there's a place to buy the Kid Icarus Uprising Soundtrack

#11kewldude475Posted 2/13/2013 11:47:20 AM
If all else fails, Youtube to MP3.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#12OoSubaruoOPosted 2/13/2013 11:48:51 AM(edited)
90sRetroGaming posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...
Kaze_Memaryu posted...
FefnirOmega13 posted...
Taste is subjective, I guess...

Incidentally, have you heard of "BrawlBRSTMs"? You can find decent quality extended rips there, but his channel goes down from time to time. He has multiple accounts, think his main one for now is "BrawlBRSTMs5"

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let's keep it legal, okay?

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let's all tell Nintendo to get with the times and stop ignoring other regions out there besides japan so maybe that these problems wouldn't exsist in the first place, okay?

=P

Seriously though, it's their own damn fault people are having to resort to downloading from multiple sources just to get the music they like on their iPods and such. maybe if they thought about others out there and released all soundtracks in every region outside japan people wouldn't have to resort to "illegal" downloading.. they have nobody to blame but themselves.. just sayin.

That's a terrible excuse.

Explain.

Explain what? There's no excuse to "illegaly" download anything. That's like blaming a company for not releasing a game you want in your region, so you "download" it.
#1390sRetroGamingPosted 2/13/2013 12:00:58 PM(edited)
^

Like i said, maybe things should be released everywhere and these problems wouldn't even happen. boy, companies sure hate when people illegally download their stuff yet they don't even take the time to stop and think to themselves what exactly is causing people to do so in the first place. i myself don't endorse it but it is what it is.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#14OoSubaruoOPosted 2/13/2013 12:05:12 PM
^

Even when companies listen to their fans, people still do these things. You're never going to change these people.
#1590sRetroGamingPosted 2/13/2013 12:12:24 PM(edited)
OoSubaruoO posted...
^

Even when companies listen to their fans, people still do these things. You're never going to change these people.

Beats me. i pay for everything i own, so i'm not one of "those" people you're reffering to. at the same time it's not fair that only one region gets something while the rest are assed out. no excuse for it. i'm not into importing since you end up paying an insane amout of cash. no thank you.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#16FefnirOmega13Posted 2/13/2013 12:27:27 PM
Kaze_Memaryu posted...
FefnirOmega13 posted...
Taste is subjective, I guess...

Incidentally, have you heard of "BrawlBRSTMs"? You can find decent quality extended rips there, but his channel goes down from time to time. He has multiple accounts, think his main one for now is "BrawlBRSTMs5"

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let's keep it legal, okay?

What's illegal about watching youtube videos, again?
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia
#17strongo9Posted 2/13/2013 12:37:02 PM
If the entire soundtrack is not for sale in one's region, I don't see how you can say obtaining it illegally in that case is unjustifiable.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#18lipnox88Posted 2/13/2013 12:39:08 PM
youtube downloader - download HQ postings of songs, convert to mp3.
---
Currently Enjoying;Kid Icarus uprising, Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Castlevania, Megaman 2, mario U, nintendo land,boycotting Ubi$oft and there garbage games