Should I get a NA 3DS?

#1MishimaBloodPosted 2/12/2013 5:40:52 PM
Looks like many games are been delayed for European release, so should I get a NA version of 3DS and just order games from amazon.com?
---
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced
#2IAznDragonI YanPosted 2/12/2013 5:45:37 PM
do you have a european 3ds? if not, you might as well so you can play games earlier than europe releases.
---
X: X... you called me X... is that my name?
Dr. Light: That's right. It's a variable. It represents unlimited potential.
#3-UnknownPosted 2/12/2013 5:53:44 PM
You could get an NA and buy digital too, so you don't have to pay outrageous shipping fees.
---
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/420/404/bc7.gif
#4Rock Dash3XPosted 2/12/2013 6:46:37 PM
I said if you have the extra money and there seems to be a good amount of games out/coming out that you are interested in; do it.
#5MishimaBlood(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 8:38:27 PM
Rock Dash3X posted...
I said if you have the extra money and there seems to be a good amount of games out/coming out that you are interested in; do it.

I dont have one yet, thats why im asking if its better. I care mostly about Fire Emblen Awakening and its not coming to Europe until April
---
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced
#6IAznDragonI YanPosted 2/13/2013 12:29:41 AM
if you only want to get a american 3ds just for one game, it's not worth it. even if it's to get that game 2 months early. you can wait for it to come out. not like you going to die without it.
---
X: X... you called me X... is that my name?
Dr. Light: That's right. It's a variable. It represents unlimited potential.
#7Ergot_CholeraPosted 2/13/2013 2:11:41 AM
Yes. I am in the UK and I have a NA 3DS XL (it is my only 3DS). Games are usually cheaper or a similar price even with shipping included. A possible added bonus is that I only buy games that I really want as I am not tempted by cheap offers on bad games in shops in the UK.
#8Xenesis XenonPosted 2/13/2013 2:30:00 AM
Yeah, importing is much more fun than waiting for Nintendo to get their act together in PAL territories.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#9Black_AssassinPosted 2/13/2013 4:07:26 AM
Order games from Video Games Plus or Play-Asia instead. Last time I checked, Amazon has obscene shipping costs to Europe.
#10Xenesis XenonPosted 2/13/2013 4:13:43 AM
Black_Assassin posted...
Order games from Video Games Plus or Play-Asia instead. Last time I checked, Amazon has obscene shipping costs to Europe.

Yeah. Play-asia usually only charges me $5 to ship to Australia.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.