Recommend me a first title for my new 3DS.

#1AldathPosted 2/12/2013 9:03:14 PM
Hello guys :)

Ok so, I just got this used 3DS from a Pawnshop... tough the front cammera is a little wacked and blurry, everything else seems to work just fine.

I just downloaded the demos for Theathrythm Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts: DDD.
I also was planning to get the Pokedex Pro... it's a MUST GET.

However there are a couple things to consider:

1.- Yeah, got it at a Pawnshop... I'm not really someone with monetary income. I had to exchange a DS Lite and an old PC in order to get this 3DS for $100 USD. I only have $15 USD left, which I hope grows to $16 by the end of this month, pathetic, I know :/

2.- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate is coming!!! And I know it will be TOTALLY unaffordable to me :) I mean, I live in Mexico and those games only arrive once; and rarely, it's a shooting star I won't be able to get my hands unto.

So... I was wondering if there's some kind of game I should focus into in a timespan of 2-3 months? I'll hopefully have $42 USD by then -n-
---
"imagine if Metallica got together with the Power Rangers and the coolest kids in school and had a party in your mouth, and you were invited" THE_WIND
#2RKOMe2011Posted 2/12/2013 9:25:24 PM
Dont feel bad dude, I am getting my 3DS Used which I get all my consoles used and also original 3DS not an XL only diffrence is the bigger screen & higher price.

The 3DS has a Large Library of games with many new ones on the way, mainly it depends on your type of genre from RPGs to Action, to Shooters.

Tales of the Aybss
Kid Icarus Uprising
Shin Megami Tensei Devil Suvivor - Overclocked
Shin Megami Tensei Soul Hackers
Transformers Prime
Resident Evil
Kingdom Hearts DDD
Luigis Mansion
Dragon Quest 7 (Remake) TBD ????
Pokemon X, Y
Super Mario 3D Land
New Mario Bros. 2
Sticker Mario
Fire Emblem Awakening (Out of Stock Everywhere)
Super Smash Bros. TBD ????
Shin Megami Tensei IV TBD ????
Fire Emblem X Shin Megami TBD ????
SonIc Generations
DOA - Demensions
Samurai Warriors Chronicles

I can name more but you get the idea no shortage of games and many on the way unknown but should be revealed at E3.

TBD means To Be Dates meaning they dont have a Date yet just an ETA like Q3rd or Qth such as Dragon Age 3 is TBD Q4th which means Holidays 2013.