Dear Nintendo,

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Dear Nintendo,
3 years ago#1
All I want from this Nintendo Direct is confirmation of these for North America: Bravely Default, Professor Layton X Ace Attorey, and Dragon Quest VII. Surely you can throw enough money at Level-5/Capcom and Square Enix to get them brought over. <3
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
3 years ago#2
All i want is a confirmation of Majora's Mask 3D. Cant they just hold it off until after they release the new 3DS Zelda? :(
---
Not removing this until Majora's Mask gets released for 3DS. 2-2-2013.
3 years ago#3
all i want from a direct(any direct really) is a new 1st party 2d platformer that isn't mario and isn't for the wii u. i'm sick of seeing the consoles get platform love while the handhelds get none.
3 years ago#4
Speaking of Capcom and Zelda, my wishlist primarily includes a virtual console release of the zelda oracle games. Thank you
3 years ago#5
Sakurafanboy posted...
All I want from this Nintendo Direct is confirmation of these for North America: Bravely Default, Professor Layton X Ace Attorey, and Dragon Quest VII. Surely you can throw enough money at Level-5/Capcom and Square Enix to get them brought over. <3

Animal Crossing before any if those games.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd 3DS Friend Code: 3136-6624-4823 Official XboxLover of the KDF
3 years ago#6
All I want is a confirmation of Majora's Mask 3D.

---
The Official SeeD Member of whatever FF Board
As long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything... You feel less pain. ~ Squall
3 years ago#7
Sakurafanboy posted...

Animal Crossing before any if those games.

Animal Crossing is already confirmed for next quarter.
---
XBL: RandomTag529 | Steam/PSN: FEGuy | 3DS FC: 3239-2822-9997
NES|SNES|PSX|N64|GC|X360|Wii|PS3|PC|GB|GBC|GBA|DS|PSP|Lite|3DS|Xperia Play|Vita|3DS XL
3 years ago#8
Layton vs Ace Attorney for the summer please. I've been waiting 3 years for that game. They annouced it to early.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.
3 years ago#9
All I want from Nintendo is a huge announcement of a new 3DS metroid (2d). They will hold the U metroid announcement for E3
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10
3 years ago#10
I'm hoping for some information related to Bravely Default but smart enough not to actually have any faith we'll get some since all SE does is disappoint.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Dear Nintendo,

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived