Benefits of a Thursday Nintendo Direct

#11SMASHKING84Posted 2/13/2013 2:26:29 PM
RobotPirteGhost posted...
Hopefully they give a release date for Animal Crossing.

Just play the other games and stop whinning. seriesouly you've only had to wait 2 months so far(since it was out in japan) i had to wait 6 months for ucb and i didn't start complaining until the fifith month.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GODCCAOyCCs CRYAMORE FTW
#12BigDaddyWingnutPosted 2/13/2013 2:29:10 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...

Just play the other games and stop whinning. seriesouly you've only had to wait 2 months so far(since it was out in japan) i had to wait 6 months for ucb and i didn't start complaining until the fifith month.

Except we've been waiting over 2 years, homeboy. Don't you dare try to say otherwise...
---
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
A man is incomplete until he gets married. Then he's finished...
#13SMASHKING84Posted 2/13/2013 2:58:31 PM
BigDaddyWingnut posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

Except we've been waiting over 2 years, homeboy. Don't you dare try to say otherwise...

no you have not it was only announced in japan at the end of last year. that's like saying i've been waiting 20 plus years for a true sequel to smb3 until it's announced it doesn't matter.

Regardless you need to learn they're other life sims out there that actually give you more to do then chores and fishing/bug catching yet you don't play them because they're not made by nintendo.
---
#14Zero_ManiacPosted 2/13/2013 3:07:24 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
BigDaddyWingnut posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

no you have not it was only announced in japan at the end of last year. that's like saying i've been waiting 20 plus years for a true sequel to smb3 until it's announced it doesn't matter.

Regardless you need to learn they're other life sims out there that actually give you more to do then chores and fishing/bug catching yet you don't play them because they're not made by nintendo.

Or because he just likes AC's style? Quit being like this bro. No need to be condescending.
---
Currently Playing: Megaman ZX and Chrono Trigger
#15SMASHKING84Posted 2/13/2013 3:31:56 PM
Or because he just likes AC's style? Quit being like this bro. No need to be condescending.

Bull s*** i don't
THERE'S NOTHING TO DO IN ANIMAL CROSSING. At least in rune factory you had something to do.

Seriously explain how straight up life sim>rpg life sim unless you hate rpgs?
the only reason i liked ac 1 is the nes games because they actually had gameplay.

They need SOMETHING to give you to do in ac.
For example you know those games the animal play on some holidays? how about letting you join in on ALL of them and not just the boring fetch games?

Or let us ask animals for jobs at any time?
or make at least on shop be open 24/7?
or better yet do all of these three things.

I want a purpose to my games not just walking arround doing nothing(which you can do in games like zelda and rpgs anyways just that they don't build the entire game arround doing nothing)
---
#16Tzuba12Posted 2/13/2013 3:47:31 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...

Bull s*** i don't
THERE'S NOTHING TO DO IN ANIMAL CROSSING. At least in rune factory you had something to do.

the only reason i liked ac 1 is the nes games because they actually had gameplay.

For example you know those games the animal play on some holidays? how about letting you join in on ALL of them and not just the boring fetch games?

I want a purpose to my games not just walking arround doing nothing(which you can do in games like zelda and rpgs anyways just that they don't build the entire game arround doing nothing)

Dude, can you not get through your head that some people like games you don't? Jesus christ, you are the most annoying poster here. Anytime someone says they like a game you don't like, you go into full rant mode.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#17DragonReborn97Posted 2/13/2013 3:47:51 PM
To the torches my brethren! We must make Nintendo give us good games, and... MOAR FIRE EMBLEM NAO!!!
---
If it were up to me, I would rather ban guns. Then everybody would fight with swords. :D -Romulus-Prime
#18SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/13/2013 3:51:08 PM
Where was the promise?
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#19Phantom_NookPosted 2/13/2013 3:55:34 PM
TheZuperHero posted...
That means it comes with the promise of surprise eShop updates!

I hope for a suprise GBA games update then! ;)
---
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442
#20SMASHKING84Posted 2/13/2013 4:43:45 PM
Tzuba12 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

Bull s*** i don't

Dude, can you not get through your head that some people like games you don't? Jesus christ, you are the most annoying poster here. Anytime someone says they like a game you don't like, you go into full rant mode.

so what? EVERYONE bashes people for liking games they don't.
The difference is i admit i'm bias unlike people like you.
---