If Style Savvy is so popular with Nintendo, why Koei doesn't localize FabStyle

#1Devilman_AmonPosted 2/13/2013 3:04:39 PM
It looks like a better made game too. The character models look like they're pulling the art style from Dynasty Warriors

I mean, we have tons of Nintendogs and Babiez clones and loads of Horse games, yet there is no competition for Style Savvy.

They could easily just upload it onto the E-Shop...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#2PeachxMarioPosted 2/17/2013 4:08:19 PM
Girls Fashion Shoot is coming out, but its only coming out in europe as of now. Its known as Nicola in japan and it seems like the developers have a healthy relationship/competition with style savvy because in the JP version of style savvy - there's a nicola wifi shop.

I don't know why FabStyle hasn't been localized yet...I think just *maybe* because style savvy has men fashion in it and maybe they'll just rather localize the fabstyle sequel. Obviously I do not know. but it would be nice :D
Regardless of what I just said, I do believe that they are secretly localizing fabstyle now.

I would like to see style savvy have some real tough competition but as of now, there are no fashion/business/sim games out there that can come close to it! Not even fabstyle (in my opinion)
I'm still waiting for somebody to make a good men fashion only game! :D
#3MereMarePosted 2/17/2013 4:28:59 PM
I hate region-locking because of this.
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.