If Style Savvy is so popular with Nintendo, why Koei doesn't localize FabStyle

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If Style Savvy is so popular with Nintendo, why Koei doesn't localize FabStyle
2 years ago#1
It looks like a better made game too. The character models look like they're pulling the art style from Dynasty Warriors

I mean, we have tons of Nintendogs and Babiez clones and loads of Horse games, yet there is no competition for Style Savvy.

They could easily just upload it onto the E-Shop...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
2 years ago#2
Girls Fashion Shoot is coming out, but its only coming out in europe as of now. Its known as Nicola in japan and it seems like the developers have a healthy relationship/competition with style savvy because in the JP version of style savvy - there's a nicola wifi shop.

I don't know why FabStyle hasn't been localized yet...I think just *maybe* because style savvy has men fashion in it and maybe they'll just rather localize the fabstyle sequel. Obviously I do not know. but it would be nice :D
Regardless of what I just said, I do believe that they are secretly localizing fabstyle now.

I would like to see style savvy have some real tough competition but as of now, there are no fashion/business/sim games out there that can come close to it! Not even fabstyle (in my opinion)
I'm still waiting for somebody to make a good men fashion only game! :D
2 years ago#3
I hate region-locking because of this.
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If Style Savvy is so popular with Nintendo, why Koei doesn't localize FabStyle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived