Even though I love the 3DS, I think Near > Street Pass

#31SMASHKING84Posted 2/14/2013 1:29:35 AM
DevilJhoe posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

1.nothing to with this topic
2.he was literally stating there's no justification ever for attacking an opinion all i did was prove they're is.
3.nothing to do with this thread
4.implying someone should die is way worse then saying they're wrong for liking x game
5.did i forget to say this has NOTHING to do with this thread? because i fell i did.

Funny, I remember someone saying the same exact thing to you earlier. Don't be a hypocrite. And no, I clearly remember him saying there was no reason for someone to attack someone else for liking a game they don't. And somehow you spun it around to supporting rape. It was the most idiotic thing I've ever seen.

I was saying that if you didn't think a rape game is wrong you support it.
You cannot tell me someone who thinks something is utterly despicable would EVER sit they're and pretend it's ok to like it,even though they don't.

Besides from what i've seen if a rape game did exist all it needs to do is be marketed as animal crossing. because animal crossing is apparently the best thing to ever happen to this world for the last 2013 years
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Master of deceit.
#32DevilJhoePosted 2/14/2013 1:38:47 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
DevilJhoe posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...

1.nothing to with this topic
2.he was literally stating there's no justification ever for attacking an opinion all i did was prove they're is.
3.nothing to do with this thread
4.implying someone should die is way worse then saying they're wrong for liking x game
5.did i forget to say this has NOTHING to do with this thread? because i fell i did.

Funny, I remember someone saying the same exact thing to you earlier. Don't be a hypocrite. And no, I clearly remember him saying there was no reason for someone to attack someone else for liking a game they don't. And somehow you spun it around to supporting rape. It was the most idiotic thing I've ever seen.

I was saying that if you didn't think a rape game is wrong you support it.
You cannot tell me someone who thinks something is utterly despicable would EVER sit they're and pretend it's ok to like it,even though they don't.

Besides from what i've seen if a rape game did exist all it needs to do is be marketed as animal crossing. because animal crossing is apparently the best thing to ever happen to this world for the last 2013 years

Dude, just shut up. Nobody ever said Animal Crossing was the best game ever. You just can't get through your incredibly thick head that people like the series and are excited for the new game. You're literally comparing Animal Crossing to a game thats "utterly despicable" to prove your stupid, non-existant point. You are really THE worst poster on this board. I'm convinced you have some kind of mental problem that warrants this behavior, but even then it wouldn't be an excuse.
You're just absolutely pathetic and I think I'm getting dumber and dumber from every single post you make on this board.
#33Tzuba12Posted 2/14/2013 1:41:27 AM
Dude I told you, there's no point. He's gonna think he's right and that everyone else in the world who disagrees with him is wrong. There's no reasoning with these kind of people. Just put him on your ignore list, we don't need a repeat of that other thread.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#34legendarylemurPosted 2/14/2013 2:09:18 AM
It's near impossible to change the mind of any human being in the whole world. You just gotta point out the bad things about their preferences until they can't rationalize themselves out of it. That itself is damn near impossible
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
CLICK HERE FOR FAME AND GLORY
#35ObtuseAngina(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 2:21:10 AM
How did the topic of this topic shift to ponies?
---
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/3f4yT.jpg http://www.stacksofdoom.com
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,....I'd give my life. Not for honor, but for you!
#36OoSubaruoOPosted 2/14/2013 2:30:05 AM
It's GameFAQs, where every topic always has to derail into some pointless argument.
#37lunchEATSyouPosted 2/14/2013 4:29:52 AM
They are different enough that I like both for what they are. But a big drawback with Near is that it could be used for some stalking action ( it displays how far you are from other users.....)
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog