Is it true Inazuma Eleven 3 is coming to Europe?

#1ChimpsonabusPosted 2/14/2013 6:43:55 AM
I started watching Nintendo Direct halfway through and the livestream won't rewind.
#2yukitoPosted 2/14/2013 6:48:46 AM
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=513323
According to this guy it's the 3DS port of IE3.
---
He's gonna kick that burger!
-Yusketeers
#3Chimpsonabus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 6:54:23 AM
So they're doing the same thing they did with that One Piece game.
#4kaliskonigPosted 2/14/2013 7:15:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5kaliskonigPosted 2/14/2013 7:17:14 AM
Chimpsonabus posted...
So they're doing the same thing they did with that One Piece game.

Kind of. Japan is getting the remastered trilogy of Inazuma Eleven which consists of the first 3 DS games. While Europe only gets the third game which was originally on DS i believe so maybe they get the remastered version of part 3 only which is stupid!

I was hoping for Europe to get the trilogy so I'd import it if 3DS was ever region unlocked through hacks. I loved the first two on DS when I imported them.
#6Chimpsonabus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 7:20:12 AM
I wonder if they plan to release IE3 by itself and then release the complete trilogy about a year later.
#7badboyPosted 2/14/2013 7:30:56 AM
Hope they at least release it digitally on the NA eShop.
#8nonexistingheroPosted 2/14/2013 8:29:27 AM
I don't think they ever released an IE game for the US. But yeah, it does seem lame that Japan gets a remastered trilogy. Euope also got the previous games, so it shouldn't be much trouble.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#9Second_ChancesPosted 2/14/2013 12:24:01 PM
badboy posted...
Hope they at least release it digitally on the NA eShop.

They won't, because Level-5 won't let it until the Anime comes over, and an anime on soccer won't be to successful in the US. This is one of their "big three" for their self-published games, they aren't just gonna quietly put it on the eShop, and I doubt anyone would want to bring the anime over for the reason said. They've had two years now since IE1 came out on the DS to do so, even longer since the Anime dubs existed, it ain't happening.

Personally, I'm just going all the flippin' way and importing an EU 3DS. I'd have to next year for the inevitable EU release of IEGo anyway. Plus there's bound to be other decent EU-only releases like on the DS.
#10LLL_DeadlyPosted 2/14/2013 12:31:24 PM
Second_Chances posted...
Personally, I'm just going all the flippin' way and importing an EU 3DS.

Respect. IE3 is one of my favorite handheld games ever, I'd gladly import an EU 3DS for it too if I didn't already live in EU.
---
Long live the Hero of Winds!