No all black 3DS XL for North America

#1Janus151Posted 2/14/2013 9:39:16 AM
Hey guys,

how do you feel that Europe finally got the all black (and all white) 3DS XL, any North American's got nothing!!! dammit...
I'm hoping it gets annouced soon too...
and what's the deal with no Circle Pad Pro for North America either :(
#2DeathSoul2000Posted 2/14/2013 9:43:50 AM
nintendo hates america. nuff said.
#3MadDewgPosted 2/14/2013 10:52:08 AM(edited)
Nothing, actually. That region is usually always getting screwed when it comes to both release dates and getting games. (You would be surprised on how much awesome games they missed out on back in the day), so they deserve something special every now and then. A all black 3DS XL will most likely be released everywhere else eventually anyway.
---
GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg Playin' bayonetta, fire emblem awakening, one piece pirate warriors, borderlands 2, rogue galaxy, fire emblem radiant dawn, dust:
#4temgunPosted 2/14/2013 10:53:47 AM
I live in Europe and I couldn't care less tbh. Unlike the red and blue XL, the black one is a fingerprint magnet. It's not kinda metallic like the red and blue are. That's the very thing I didn't like in the original and I definitely don't want it now. Besides, the red and blue XLs look really nice.
---
BROCCOLI COCONUT HOT DOG
#5Arsene-LupinPosted 2/14/2013 11:07:04 AM
nintendo hates america. nuff said.

No.
Nintendo of America hates gamers.
---
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."
#6darkus_fPosted 2/14/2013 11:10:05 AM
I wish they would work on releasing more games here instead. Our release dates have been so messed up >.>
---
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549 PSN: darkus_f
PWB Fav5: Punk, Cesaro, Ziggler, Reigns, Orton
#7Janus151(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 11:44:04 AM
MadDewg posted...
Nothing, actually. That region is usually always getting screwed when it comes to both release dates and getting games. (You would be surprised on how much awesome games they missed out on back in the day), so they deserve something special every now and then. A all black 3DS XL will most likely be released everywhere else eventually anyway.

I hope you're right, been waiting forever for the all black 3DS XL...