so check this idea for zelda to freshen it up and address some criticisms....

#1Denizen_Of_DarkPosted 2/14/2013 11:26:47 AM
so check this idea for zelda to freshen it up and adress some criticisms....

Y not make it co-op?

Dark souls style dungeon crawling... challenging enemies and environments... difficulty scales if another player has joined ur game.

Ppl hate navi and fi(as far as i know), and dont want link to be a silent protagonist...

Y not give a companion to link, that supports him in battle as well as with info? He can talk for link and replace "annoying" familiars(which tbh i dont rly have a problem with). He would be ai(u would be able to set his tendencies at least somewhat) unless a second player joins u! Individual loot that u can bring back to ur own game! Bonuses for helping other in their games(prolly no exp, but in the case of armor and such)!

I think some loot for zelda would be nice, not loads of it, but tunics, boots, gloves, hats etc every now and then(including some unique pieces).

Thoughts?
---
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
#2DrgonbxcrossPosted 2/14/2013 11:27:48 AM
So kind of like onimusha with co-op and open world exploring?

Meh.
---
this one time, i found a pube in my unopened pokemon game
I would have 1500 karma, but I forgot to login. FC 2065 3310 1217
#3Denizen_Of_Dark(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 3:19:31 PM(edited)
Drgonbxcross posted...
So kind of like onimusha with co-op and open world exploring?

Meh.

Eh, not really like onimusha, more like a watered down monster hunter or dark souls lite with co-op.... but its a zelda game so it would have all the awesome zelda stuff but dungeon puzzles/boss fights would have co-op in mind

Think dragons dogma but the ai pawns could be drop in/drop out buddies. Also, theres prolly only one of them. Epic battles, open world,(at least ocarina style pseudo open world, or monster hunter zones), huge dungeons.
---
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
#4RygonPosted 2/14/2013 3:20:31 PM
Sounds fine to me.
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
#5Denizen_Of_Dark(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 3:22:12 PM
Rygon posted...
Sounds fine to me.

Any aspiring game makers out there? Lmao
---
check quote for XBL GT
#6SMASHKING84Posted 2/14/2013 3:29:09 PM
honestly as long as they don't use gimmicky controls or methods of travel again i don't care what they do.

Unfortunatlly they ONLY seem to try to change those two things...
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Master of deceit.
#7jedinatPosted 2/14/2013 3:54:22 PM
I think it sounds awful. Zelda has never been about combat and introducing that kind of coop would make it about the combat.
#8Zero_ManiacPosted 2/14/2013 4:08:30 PM
Sounds like Four Swords plus a little.
---
Currently Playing: LoZ: OoT 3D and FE: Awakening.
#9MajinKogahazanPosted 2/14/2013 4:22:11 PM
Denizen_Of_Dark posted...

Ppl hate navi and fi(as far as i know), and dont want link to be a silent protagonist...

Y not give a companion to link, that supports him in battle as well as with info? He can talk for link and replace "annoying" familiars(which tbh i dont rly have a problem with). He would be ai(u would be able to set his tendencies at least somewhat) unless a second player joins u! Individual loot that u can bring back to ur own game! Bonuses for helping other in their games(prolly no exp, but in the case of armor and such)!

Thoughts?

Not too much of a fan of your other ideas, but I think this part could actually work quite nicely.
---
Read a Nuzlocke by me and a friend at: http://blue-heracross.deviantart.com/
Dubs>Subs
#10Reverted_PikkonPosted 2/14/2013 7:54:15 PM
All of this is awful.
---
The wind... it is... blowing... -Ganondorf