XL deals and bundles?

#1BTM4444Posted 2/14/2013 11:41:09 AM
Looking to pick up a 3ds xl after seeing all the good games coming out soon. What are some bundles and good deals goin on right now at stores?
#2QuestofChosenPosted 2/14/2013 12:26:05 PM
I was having trouble deciding between a 3DS XL and the Vita. Nintendo has sold me on the games but where is the all black 3DS XL? Hopefully there is some news soon. Nintendo lacking the all black handheld and Sony lacking the games :(
#390sRetroGamingPosted 2/14/2013 12:28:13 PM
http://club2.nintendo.com/3ds-xl-promo/

;)
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#4BTM4444(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 12:29:30 PM
QuestofChosen posted...
I was having trouble deciding between a 3DS XL and the Vita. Nintendo has sold me on the games but where is the all black 3DS XL? Hopefully there is some news soon. Nintendo lacking the all black handheld and Sony lacking the games :(

I was actually in the same boat as you. But the vita doesn't look like its getting any better. Maybe they will announce a bunch of games at that event on the 20th?
#5QuestofChosenPosted 2/14/2013 12:35:26 PM
The event happening on the 20th seems to about the PS4. It would be nice if new Vita titles were announced. Ys IV and Soul Sacrifice are looking great but that is about it for future titles. I've already played Muramusa and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.
#6JulesNeciPosted 2/14/2013 12:48:11 PM
Europe is getting an XL Fire Emblem bundle and a XL black Monster Hunter bundle. My ambassador 3DS and I send our jealousy their way.
As for the Vita, I'm happy with the games I own, though I wish the library would expand more. XSEED is bring Valhalla Knights 3 and Ys Memoirs in Celceta over in September, and Aksys is bringing Muramasa Rebirth in June, Atlus with Dragon's Crown sometimes this year, so I guess the Vita library is getting better.

I suggest that you get the 3DS XL now, and wait for a Vita price drop or Black Friday to get your Vita. It's a good system, and good games are coming. The Vita is in the 3DS' exact position its first year.
---
Since when is it such a crime to own a Vita and a 3DS and LOVE both of them?
#7MetalGusREbirthPosted 2/14/2013 12:49:27 PM
QuestofChosen posted...
The event happening on the 20th seems to about the PS4. It would be nice if new Vita titles were announced. Ys IV and Soul Sacrifice are looking great but that is about it for future titles. I've already played Muramusa and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2.

Killzone looks decent (and great from a grapics-standpoint).

I bought a Vita at launch and I have never regret it. The screen is SO sharp (which OLED TVs were affordable). I like the menus, the online store, the online integration. I think it's great.

But I finally took the plunge and bought an XL today. The competition can't get you the feeling Nintendo's exclusives give you.

I think both handhelds complement each other very well. To me 3DS has the larger library, and Vita has the better hardware.

I think you can't go wrong with any of these.
#8QuestofChosenPosted 2/14/2013 1:03:17 PM
The Vita is a very nice system. I played a bit of Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Wipeout 2043 and Blazblue on my friend's launch vita. I too loved the screen and the useful web browser. Having dual sticks was also great.

There wouldn't happen to be black 3DS skin? I don't mind the blue but I dislike the mix of blue and black.
#9swordman009Posted 2/14/2013 3:37:35 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
http://club2.nintendo.com/3ds-xl-promo/

;)

question if you buy and register you get to choose Pokemon or Luigi and another 40$ game? im also thinking of getting 3ds for fire emblem and this Pokemon game this sealing the deal XD
---
PSN= jamaicandj