Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers: NA Story Trailer

#11RygonPosted 2/15/2013 8:08:49 AM
Ha, I looked at the thread on their forum for this trailer and everyone is swooning over Laura Bailey. They seem relieved the old actors are back as if they were worried there would be some new talent.
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
#12Storm ChamberPosted 2/15/2013 10:03:31 AM
MetalLoki posted...
Rygon posted...
I wish they could find some new actors. Great talent absolutely, but it kind of blurs all the SMT games together when the same actors play all of the characters. Even within the same continuity, like the various Persona titles.

I saw them explain why on their forum but I can't remember the reason. I'll look for it.

"It's cheaper to keep her" :p
---
"We will not solve our problems by announcing them to the general public. We only speed ourselves on our way to the gallows." - Dr. Harlan Fontaine
#13DynamicJumpIuffPosted 2/15/2013 10:19:49 AM(edited)
How many non-union VAs are in LA nowadays? I kinda wanna go there by the time they start dubbing SMTIV so I can audition for Tayama. :u

"It's cheaper to keep her" :p

I'll say this sounds about right.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#14zavlinzPosted 2/15/2013 10:07:30 AM
two months... tooo long to wait............
#15yabPosted 2/15/2013 1:12:49 PM
Heh, they couldn't get a mention in Nintendo Direct so they released their own trailer on that day.
---
#16Lelouch71Posted 2/15/2013 2:39:57 PM
Goten55 posted...
I'm looking forward to it. My first true SMT game. I know the SMT elitists are going to hate me for this but, I absolutely loved P3 and P4 and I'm super psyched to play this too.

Enjoying P3/P4 isn't a crime. Being a fanboy who over-glorify those games and bash anything that isn't P3/P4 would give you hate. If anything us megaten regular and elitist fans respect anyone who branch out from P3/P4. I started out with those games too but I played and enjoyed other megaten titles. Most of them turned out to be superior.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"