Dang Nintendo

#11legendarylemurPosted 2/14/2013 6:26:12 PM
I'm gonna buy a Wii U once SMT x FE or the next Monolith game comes out. I think that's pretty far away from now :P
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
CLICK HERE FOR FAME AND GLORY
#12tallgeeseIVPosted 2/14/2013 7:01:57 PM
Darkstorm16 posted...
and yet all I wanted was a topic for people to talk about what they are excited for >.<. Also I tried the Naruto Shippudon demo today...the controls were meh...but why do I like the game? O.o

Tried that demo and it was quite fun despite being fairly simple and straight forward.
I'd actually consider getting the game if you could actually use the other characters rather than just have them as supports.
---
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9742/fodderkg8.png
-_-'
#13BrianCraigSmithPosted 2/14/2013 7:24:38 PM
NettoSaito posted...
Really I'm only planing on getting Mario and Luigi

Not to mention I still have to get Fire Emblem: Awakening as well. Plus I'm still behind on the "Mandatory Mario" games - Mario Kart, 3D Land, NSMB2.
---
PSN: Handsomistic1
3DS: 1263-5501-9059
#14NettoSaitoPosted 2/14/2013 7:27:58 PM
BrianCraigSmith posted...
NettoSaito posted...

Not to mention I still have to get Fire Emblem: Awakening as well. Plus I'm still behind on the "Mandatory Mario" games - Mario Kart, 3D Land, NSMB2.

I still have a lot of games X_x. I won a few contests here on GameFAQs which got me quite a few free games, and then Christmas also happened.... Currently playing.....

Fire Emblem: Awakening, Virtue's Last Reward, Ragnarok Odyssey, Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass, Kirby Mass Attack, Golden sun 1, Golden Sun 2, Golden Sun 3, Doctor Lautrec, Transformers Fall of Cybertron, New Super Mario Bros U, Warriros Orochi 3, and quite a few others X_x. Really I don't need any more games right now, and I'm trying to stay away from them; although I'm picking up Metal Gear Rising on day one since I've been waiting years for it.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
Netto's Game Room - http://nettosgameroom.blogspot.com/
#15Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 8:56:45 PM
NettoSaito posted...
BrianCraigSmith posted...
NettoSaito posted...

I still have a lot of games X_x. I won a few contests here on GameFAQs which got me quite a few free games, and then Christmas also happened.... Currently playing.....

Fire Emblem: Awakening, Virtue's Last Reward, Ragnarok Odyssey, Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass, Kirby Mass Attack, Golden sun 1, Golden Sun 2, Golden Sun 3, Doctor Lautrec, Transformers Fall of Cybertron, New Super Mario Bros U, Warriros Orochi 3, and quite a few others X_x. Really I don't need any more games right now, and I'm trying to stay away from them; although I'm picking up Metal Gear Rising on day one since I've been waiting years for it.

Man wish I was that lucky...Im trying to scour the stupid craigslist for someone willing to trade some of my junk for a used system even O.o
---
Own a Vita, your a troll, own a 3ds, your a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
#16TheLightsAreOnPosted 2/14/2013 10:00:05 PM
Darkstorm16 posted...
After seeing today's Nintendo Direct, Nintendo will be getting my cash for a while.......unfortunately...for me I'm also a SOny and Microsoft fan and would've loved to pick up even though late a 360 and PS3...along with the WiiU ...doubt I'll have a chance now. Seems like EVERY game they showed caught my eye -_-; ESPECIALLY Harmono Knights..and bad enough I'm backed up on games I missed so far for the 3ds O.o. Who else is over whelmed? At this point if you can't find EVEN one game for the 3ds you like wether on the eshop or retail then your wayy to picky -_-;.

I have to ask how you can call your self a Sony and Microsoft fan and NOT have a PS3 or 360 before now?
#17Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:27:56 PM
TheLightsAreOn posted...
Darkstorm16 posted...
After seeing today's Nintendo Direct, Nintendo will be getting my cash for a while.......unfortunately...for me I'm also a SOny and Microsoft fan and would've loved to pick up even though late a 360 and PS3...along with the WiiU ...doubt I'll have a chance now. Seems like EVERY game they showed caught my eye -_-; ESPECIALLY Harmono Knights..and bad enough I'm backed up on games I missed so far for the 3ds O.o. Who else is over whelmed? At this point if you can't find EVEN one game for the 3ds you like wether on the eshop or retail then your wayy to picky -_-;.

I have to ask how you can call your self a Sony and Microsoft fan and NOT have a PS3 or 360 before now?

I never had the money. I had a PS2 loved it....as for Microsoft...umm theres a few games I love from the 360.
---
Own a Vita, your a troll, own a 3ds, your a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.