Well this game is ruined. Thanks Nintendo
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#2LORD_LMAOPosted 2/14/2013 4:37:09 PM
tonite i will probably eat dinner.
---
"garfield64 has long beautiful hair that any sane woman would kill to have"
#3TaaronPosted 2/14/2013 4:41:16 PM
I don't have enough details about this game as of yet to pass any kind of judgment, but if it is all just Mario, then yeah that does sound kinda bad.

Was really disappointed with the latest Paper Mario game, not going to keep my hopes up with this one and be disappointed again.
---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
#4Bahamut_10thPosted 2/14/2013 4:42:16 PM
Yeah, just like in Bowser's Inside Story where we just battled as Bowser.

Right?
#5DeathSoul2000Posted 2/14/2013 4:43:13 PM
Bahamut_10th posted...

Right?

we knew from the start that was bowser and the bros. do we know the same for this game? no, so shut it.
#6YamiYugi4400(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 4:43:40 PM
Bahamut_10th posted...

Right?

Except by the looks of the trailer, Mario goes inside Luigi to battle enemies alone, apparently using Luigi as a special move or something sometimes. Only times Luigi seems to be with Mario is during the town
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#7toad133Posted 2/14/2013 4:51:45 PM(edited)
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Bahamut_10th posted...

Right?

Except by the looks of the trailer, Mario goes inside Luigi to battle enemies alone, apparently using Luigi as a special move or something sometimes. Only times Luigi seems to be with Mario is during the town

But who says there aren't enemies outside of town to battle? Heck, you can see Mario and Luigi -avoiding- an enemy in a quarry area. Heck, I fully expect a twist where we enter Mario's dreams as Luigi, because the M&L games usually pull a trick like that.

EDIT: You can also see Luigi has HP in some gameplay, implying he can get hurt and you have to heal him. Again, very much a result of battling.
---
Not changing this sig till Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon is announced for VC.
Started: 16th of August 2008 13:27pm.
#8EchixirPosted 2/14/2013 5:00:30 PM
I kinda wish they hadn't strayed so far from Superstar Saga with the Mario & Luigi series. However, it's too soon to judge Dream Team really, so I won't condemn it outright.
---
I can haz 5:11 tiem nao plz?
#9YamiYugi4400(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 5:01:37 PM
toad133 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Bahamut_10th posted...

Right?

But who says there aren't enemies outside of town to battle? Heck, you can see Mario and Luigi -avoiding- an enemy in a quarry area. Heck, I fully expect a twist where we enter Mario's dreams as Luigi, because the M&L games usually pull a trick like that.

EDIT: You can also see Luigi has HP in some gameplay, implying he can get hurt and you have to heal him. Again, very much a result of battling.

Which part of the trailer shows Luigi having HP?
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#10YamiYugi4400(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 5:03:24 PM
Ah just saw the HP thing on top at the start of the trailer.

Iwata does say "Luigi's dreams acts as a settings for the game"
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!