Bit.Trip Saga worth $10?

#1Dragongod165Posted 2/14/2013 4:54:41 PM(edited)
Been wanting to play these for a while but I've avoided the 3DS version after hearing about slowdown issues. Is it worth the on-sale eShop price of $10 or should I hold out until I can find a copy of Complete on the Wii?
---
"So it's a game of betrayal, then...?"
#2Kooky_von_KoopaPosted 2/14/2013 4:53:34 PM
Well, it's certainly cheaper than buying all games in the Wii Shop, so it's a reasonable price, I got mine for $30.00 on GameStop, so you are lucky.
---
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.
#3HungoverHero777Posted 2/14/2013 5:00:08 PM
Downloading it right now.
---
Ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Best JSR theme IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcxllvjUo2k
#4GollyFluffPosted 2/14/2013 5:01:47 PM
I bought it today. It's aight. I'll be happy to have it when I'm in between big releases or don't feel like booting up a story heavy game
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#5Mega_RatPosted 2/14/2013 5:22:40 PM
GollyFluff posted...
I bought it today. It's aight. I'll be happy to have it when I'm in between big releases or don't feel like booting up a story heavy game

Any slowdown or issues?

I heard the issues are only with 3D on, but just wanting to be sure.
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
#6GollyFluffPosted 2/14/2013 7:54:49 PM
Mega_Rat posted...
GollyFluff posted...

Any slowdown or issues?

I heard the issues are only with 3D on, but just wanting to be sure.

Not so far. Honestly, the 3d sucks in this game. It's not a huge con or anything, but I wasn't impressed with the 3d effects. I would recommend watching some gameplay of each of the six games and make sure you think at least a few of them look fun.
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#7DarkIVloonPosted 2/14/2013 8:18:16 PM
i have a retail copy of Bit Trip Saga for 3DS....one of my fav games on the system, though i prefer my bit trip complete w/ soundtrack on Wii.

It's well worth 10$
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
#8FishbulbPosted 2/14/2013 8:35:33 PM
I bought it at $15 and think it's alright at that price.

I dont get the love for the game, but it's kind of neat.

I think I like Beat the best and Void the least.
---
Broadcasting your religious faith in a sig is obnoxious. All who agree copy/paste this sig.
#9ecco6t9Posted 2/14/2013 11:00:16 PM
$10 well spent.
---
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.
#10Gogo726Posted 2/15/2013 5:03:40 AM
Am I the only one who thought it was weird seeing Aksys Games on the title screen? I'm used to seeing it only before a Zero Escape game.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games