Bit.Trip Saga worth $10?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Bit.Trip Saga worth $10?

User Info: Dragongod165

Dragongod165
3 years ago#1
Been wanting to play these for a while but I've avoided the 3DS version after hearing about slowdown issues. Is it worth the on-sale eShop price of $10 or should I hold out until I can find a copy of Complete on the Wii?
"So it's a game of betrayal, then...?"

User Info: Kooky_von_Koopa

Kooky_von_Koopa
3 years ago#2
Well, it's certainly cheaper than buying all games in the Wii Shop, so it's a reasonable price, I got mine for $30.00 on GameStop, so you are lucky.
I am not changing this signature until Mewtwo/Dr. Mario is confirmed for Smash 4.
Jesus is the best ever! (B)uilt (O)n (S)elf (S)uccess.

User Info: HungoverHero777

HungoverHero777
3 years ago#3
Downloading it right now.
Ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Best JSR theme IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcxllvjUo2k

User Info: GollyFluff

GollyFluff
3 years ago#4
I bought it today. It's aight. I'll be happy to have it when I'm in between big releases or don't feel like booting up a story heavy game
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."

User Info: Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat
3 years ago#5
GollyFluff posted...
I bought it today. It's aight. I'll be happy to have it when I'm in between big releases or don't feel like booting up a story heavy game

Any slowdown or issues?

I heard the issues are only with 3D on, but just wanting to be sure.
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D

User Info: GollyFluff

GollyFluff
3 years ago#6
Mega_Rat posted...
GollyFluff posted...

Any slowdown or issues?

I heard the issues are only with 3D on, but just wanting to be sure.

Not so far. Honestly, the 3d sucks in this game. It's not a huge con or anything, but I wasn't impressed with the 3d effects. I would recommend watching some gameplay of each of the six games and make sure you think at least a few of them look fun.
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."

User Info: DarkIVloon

DarkIVloon
3 years ago#7
i have a retail copy of Bit Trip Saga for 3DS....one of my fav games on the system, though i prefer my bit trip complete w/ soundtrack on Wii.

It's well worth 10$
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!

User Info: Fishbulb

Fishbulb
3 years ago#8
I bought it at $15 and think it's alright at that price.

I dont get the love for the game, but it's kind of neat.

I think I like Beat the best and Void the least.
Broadcasting your religious faith in a sig is obnoxious. All who agree copy/paste this sig.

User Info: ecco6t9

ecco6t9
3 years ago#9
$10 well spent.
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.

User Info: Gogo726

Gogo726
3 years ago#10
Am I the only one who thought it was weird seeing Aksys Games on the title screen? I'm used to seeing it only before a Zero Escape game.
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Bit.Trip Saga worth $10?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived