Is it me or is Nintendo ramping up development

#41KingJaggiPosted 2/16/2013 3:40:46 PM
Razieru posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
Known troll manages to ruin yet another thread, ugh.

Yea you do, so please leave. You obvious are too ignorant to understand that he can post his opinion just as much as you do.

Aw, don't mind the car guy. He gets a plaque for being the first guy to stalk every topic to see if I have posted just to boo hoo his usual "stale as gum in the hot ass sun" one liners. He wears that plaque PROUDLY, like how I admire my sheer power to make people like that bleed out the ass by merely posting.

Yet, I'm considered the one who's known for trolling.

TrOlL YoU SUcK BuT.
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#42OoSubaruoOPosted 2/16/2013 4:15:09 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#43OoSubaruoOPosted 2/16/2013 4:20:22 PM(edited)
KingJaggi posted...
Razieru posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...

Yea you do, so please leave. You obvious are too ignorant to understand that he can post his opinion just as much as you do.

Aw, don't mind the car guy. He gets a plaque for being the first guy to stalk every topic to see if I have posted just to boo hoo his usual "stale as gum in the hot ass sun" one liners. He wears that plaque PROUDLY, like how I admire my sheer power to make people like that bleed out the ass by merely posting.

TrOlL YoU SUcK BuT.

Yawn, same old rants from these two. I also find it cute how he thinks I "stalk" him in threads.
#44KingJaggiPosted 2/16/2013 4:22:25 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
KingJaggi posted...
Razieru posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...

TrOlL YoU SUcK BuT.

Yawn, same old rants from these two. I also find it cute how he thinks I "stalk" him in threads.

But seriously they do suck.
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#45RazieruPosted 2/16/2013 4:29:20 PM(edited)
OoSubaruoO posted...

^ See what I mean? He even lathered himself down with the typical denial card. Suddenly, I feel like a mind control wiz. Your....poker face is so obvious, hun, and I also find it cute that you had to delete your post this time too. Haste is waste.
---
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.
#46Nickcool1996Posted 2/16/2013 4:38:55 PM(edited)
Yeah, Nintendo has been releasing quite a massive amount of first-party games lately. They announced attempts to increase 3rd-parties as well, which is why I think EOIV is coming out in Europe this Spring, and why so many games are getting localized this year across the regions. I'm worried that they won't be able to keep it up, however. 2014 is going to be unpredictable.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o451/Behiimosu/dickkick.jpg
#47strongo9Posted 2/16/2013 4:41:20 PM
NSMBU, cash-in? Lol what? NSMBU is the most effort I've seen put into a 2D Mario game in quite a while. Nintendo is don't DLC the right way with New Super Mario Luigi U.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#48ImGanondorfLolPosted 2/16/2013 5:30:31 PM
deimos91 posted...
Solid_SOAP posted...
Yeah, honestly, they're coming out with so much I have no idea how I'm going to afford it all. They all look great too, not cash-in titles like NSMBU or Four Swords, Nintendo are pushing out full games that seem to have a lot of passion and art put into them. Fire Emblem Awakening, Mario & Luigi Dream Team, Luigi's Mansion 2, Yoshi Yarn, Wind Waker HD, etc all just look fantastic and wonderful. I'm very impressed.

NSMBU Cashin not sure if troll or....

The guy is clearly a ****ing fan of Nintendo yet because he made one criticism he's trolling.. What the hell is wrong with these boards?
A very valid criticism too.
#49McMarblesPosted 2/16/2013 7:33:01 PM
I've already got so many games to catch up on I don't know what to buy first... all the new stuff just adds to that.
---
Currently playing: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#50McMarblesPosted 2/16/2013 7:34:53 PM
strongo9 posted...
NSMBU, cash-in? Lol what? NSMBU is the most effort I've seen put into a 2D Mario game in quite a while. Nintendo is don't DLC the right way with New Super Mario Luigi U.

I'm more confused how Four Swords was a "cash-in", considering it was free for a while there.
---
Currently playing: Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.