• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I bought my 3DS XL on the 12th, fail

User Info: crimsonclaw111

crimsonclaw111
4 years ago#11
rizsparky posted...
Buy another one, transfer your stuff over from your first XL and trade the other one back in?

The XL isn't even a year old yet, there shouldn't be a reason to do something like this.
XBL GT: roboitoam

User Info: k_lub242

k_lub242
4 years ago#12
crimsonclaw111 posted...
rizsparky posted...
Buy another one, transfer your stuff over from your first XL and trade the other one back in?

The XL isn't even a year old yet, there shouldn't be a reason to do something like this.

Yeah, it's a sucker punch in the face for Nintendo to shun their loyal supporters and early/earlier adopters who tend to spend a lot more money than people who haven't yet bought one.

User Info: Razieru

Razieru
4 years ago#13
^ Yet you all still support them without question.
I am the thing that keeps you up at night, the evil that haunts every dark corner of your mind.

User Info: GLDanzego

GLDanzego
4 years ago#14
You bought the system from Target. Just return it and buy a new one from there. Problem solved, thread over.

User Info: DeathSnipe777

DeathSnipe777
4 years ago#15
Oh, great, more people falling for Razieru's flamebait.
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu

User Info: _Sovereign_

_Sovereign_
4 years ago#16
Razieru posted...
I don't get all the pants bunching. This "promotion" is yet another waste of money anyway. Of course you couldn't just buy the system, which in itself is a waste given its "quality" alone, but you have to shell out $40 MORE dollars on Pokemon or Luigi just to get one of those "free" games?

You're still paying for the "free" games by wasting $40 on Luigi's Mansion or Pokemon: Gates to Infinity. That means you have already paid off the "free" game by buying one of those. I mean, it is blatantly obvious. The actual promotion would be to buy the damn system, then get a free game for doing so, much like the bundles that come pre-loaded with an actual free game.

3DSXL + $40 = free game
3DSXL + $40 + another $40 = the difference

It's only that simple
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

User Info: thompsontalker7

thompsontalker7
4 years ago#17
Wait, free game? Someone enlighten me please. I bought my 3DS on the 31st, do I quality for this?
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I bought my 3DS XL on the 12th, fail

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived