Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D will automatically be better than the Wii version

#1RemixDeluxePosted 2/15/2013 1:14:53 AM
80/80

because of the lack of motion controlling.

That just killed it for me especially when they had plently of options for button input but they thought it would be best to have motion to just anything just cause it was the wii.
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#2jedinatPosted 2/15/2013 1:17:38 AM
One would hope it'd be better (2-3 years later). I'm not a huge DK fan... other games I'd rather see ported.
#3IAznDragonI YanPosted 2/15/2013 1:18:13 AM
yeah. they could have made the 1 button the roll/run button but instead they want you to shake the wiimote to roll. wtf?!
---
X: X... you called me X... is that my name?
Dr. Light: That's right. It's a variable. It represents unlimited potential.
#4GencoilPosted 2/15/2013 1:59:53 AM
I can't believe people have such a problem with shaking the Wii remote. "Oh no! I have to move my hand a little! Oh, the agony, the pain of it all!".
---
www.klustr.net || http://passid.ca/recoil || Xbox LIVE: Nitesoul || PSN: Gencoil || NNID: Recoil
#5FourUp2358Posted 2/15/2013 2:23:42 AM
Gencoil posted...
I can't believe people have such a problem with shaking the Wii remote. "Oh no! I have to move my hand a little! Oh, the agony, the pain of it all!".

LOL
---
PSN: FourUp2358
3DS:5455-9416-4577
#6crimsonclaw111Posted 2/15/2013 2:26:13 AM
Automatically better because it's DKCR on the go. And possibly, hopefully, probably, with new content.

No new content, no buy though. It has to have a couple new things at least.
---
XBL GT: roboitoam
#7TalicusPosted 2/15/2013 2:30:51 AM
I have a mod on my softmodded Wii that replaces the motion controls with Classic Controller support.

WHAT NOW HUH?!
---
Please excuse me for my poor English.
Thank you.
#8ImGanondorfLolPosted 2/15/2013 2:38:12 AM
I had absolutely no problem with the waggle to roll controls, but yes, it will be great to have a button instead.
#9SosdocPosted 2/15/2013 2:41:23 AM
What if... we have to shake the 3DS to do the same?
#10RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:49:20 AM
Gencoil posted...

Possible troll but I'll bite.

When a game like Wii Sports makes use of motion controlling it makes sense cause sports actually require physical movement or even Skyward sword with handling a sword.

But in Donkey Kong, you shake to do a roll? That doesnt make sense for me.

So tell me how its painful for you or are you just some lazy fat kid whos never worked a day in their life?

Do you even lift?
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog