#1ColorBlindMagePosted 2/15/2013 12:50:08 AM
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=338295

Paper Mario Sticker Star - 20$
Professor Layton Miracle Mask - 20$
Pokemon Black 2/White 2 - 15$

And some others.
---
http://backloggery.com/legendaryhero99
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
#2adonfrazPosted 2/15/2013 12:56:22 AM
You have my thanks good sir
---
"I wanted another ad where LeBron says "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there, with a clutch gene!" - Skip Bayless
Xbox GT: Loyal Catalyst
#3k_lub242Posted 2/15/2013 12:57:11 AM
My wallet :( are Paper Mario SS or Kid Icarus worth getting? I'm way behind on my list of games to play after not having a DS/3DS for 4+ years, so I'm not hurting for new games one bit. They're so cheap though... and I LOVED SNES and N64 Paper Mario.
#4DarthFloatyPosted 2/15/2013 12:59:09 AM
k_lub242 posted...
My wallet :( are Paper Mario SS or Kid Icarus worth getting? I'm way behind on my list of games to play after not having a DS/3DS for 4+ years, so I'm not hurting for new games one bit. They're so cheap though... and I LOVED SNES and N64 Paper Mario.

I think they both are. Paper Mario has it's haters, and it IS a very different game. But if you really loved the others, I couldn't imagine not at least getting some enjoyment out of Stick Star. Do be warned it's story is quite a bit lighter, although it does have some fun characters. I personally adore it.

Kid Icarus I don't have, but I know people adore that game. In fact, I'm getting it for sure at this price, no questions.
#5crimsonclaw111Posted 2/15/2013 12:59:51 AM
k_lub242 posted...

Kid Icarus is a great game that some have control issues with, but is worth a $15 gamble since you can trade it in for higher value.
---
XBL GT: roboitoam
#6k_lub242Posted 2/15/2013 1:00:58 AM
DarthFloaty posted...
k_lub242 posted...

I think they both are. Paper Mario has it's haters, and it IS a very different game. But if you really loved the others, I couldn't imagine not at least getting some enjoyment out of Stick Star. Do be warned it's story is quite a bit lighter, although it does have some fun characters. I personally adore it.

Kid Icarus I don't have, but I know people adore that game. In fact, I'm getting it for sure at this price, no questions.

Augh. I was half hoping you would say awful things so that I could go back to Mario Kart and Fire Emblem while I wait for all the great games coming out soon and eventually buy a few others like Super Mario 3D Land.
#7k_lub242Posted 2/15/2013 1:03:26 AM
crimsonclaw111 posted...
k_lub242 posted...

Kid Icarus is a great game that some have control issues with, but is worth a $15 gamble since you can trade it in for higher value.

Trade in for more -- really? You mean go through the hassle of selling on Craigslist or just waltzing over to Gamestop?
#8darkness1018Posted 2/15/2013 1:08:49 AM
DarthFloaty posted...
k_lub242 posted...

Im a huge fan of the other Paper Mario games (even Super Paper Mario had some moments i really liked) but PM: Sticker Star was just awful to me. Everything that made the series so great was taken from it for no good reason.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 (PS3 & PS Vita)
3DS XL FC: 1693-0734-3733
#9k_lub242Posted 2/15/2013 1:11:00 AM
darkness1018 posted...
DarthFloaty posted...
k_lub242 posted...

Im a huge fan of the other Paper Mario games (even Super Paper Mario had some moments i really liked) but PM: Sticker Star was just awful to me. Everything that made the series so great was taken from it for no good reason.

That's what I've heard too many people say. That just kills me. Paper Mario 64 is so filled with win.
#10crimsonclaw111Posted 2/15/2013 1:11:12 AM
I mean during any Best Buy 100% trade-in bonus deal or something.

Gamestop should also give at least $20 but I'm not sure. Nintendo games are generally evergreen.
---
XBL GT: roboitoam