Game recommendations...

#1Anime_Addict913Posted 2/15/2013 3:56:06 AM
I need some suggestions for good games. I mainly play RPGs. I have Kingdom Hearts; Dream Drop Distance and The Legend of Zeida: Ocarina of Time. I've been playing the demo for Etrian Odyssey IV and I'll probably get that one. I prefer 3DS game recommendations but I'm open to any type of DS games.
---
"When you counter you don't let them cut you. When you protect someone you don't let them die. When you attack...KILL!"-Ichigo Kurosaki/Bleach
#2yesterdaysheroPosted 2/15/2013 4:01:14 AM
The world ends with you it's a Ds game
Fire Emblem Awakening
the Denpa men they came by wave
Unchained blades since you like EO IV
Shin Megami Tensei Soul hackers and Devil Survivor Overclocked
---
"One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know."
#3BatenKait0sPosted 2/15/2013 4:10:01 AM
Code of Princess is an underrated gem. Short story, but tons of replay value andcharm.
---
Currently playing:
Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS); Master of the Monster Lair (DS); Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (PS)
#4hyper kobun dashPosted 2/15/2013 4:32:01 AM
Devil Survivor Overclocked
Devil Survivor 2(DS game)
Tales of the Abyss
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey(DS game)
Dragon Quest V(DS game)
Radiant Historia(DS game)
---
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
#5Anime_Addict913(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 8:44:50 AM
"The Worlds Ends With You" is that the same one that KH3D makes a reference to. Also I've ben getting mixed feedback on KIU especially the genre. I'm not a huge fan of shooters but I've heard this game has massive replayibility and a good upgrade system(I look for both of these things in games). The genre it's listed as is shooter. Would this be a good game to get if I wanted to get into shooters.
---
"When you counter you don't let them cut you. When you protect someone you don't let them die. When you attack...KILL!"-Ichigo Kurosaki/Bleach
#6pikachupwnagePosted 2/15/2013 8:53:07 AM
Fire emblem awakening
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything