Game recommendations...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Game recommendations...
3 years ago#1
I need some suggestions for good games. I mainly play RPGs. I have Kingdom Hearts; Dream Drop Distance and The Legend of Zeida: Ocarina of Time. I've been playing the demo for Etrian Odyssey IV and I'll probably get that one. I prefer 3DS game recommendations but I'm open to any type of DS games.
"When you counter you don't let them cut you. When you protect someone you don't let them die. When you attack...KILL!"-Ichigo Kurosaki/Bleach
3 years ago#2
The world ends with you it's a Ds game
Fire Emblem Awakening
the Denpa men they came by wave
Unchained blades since you like EO IV
Shin Megami Tensei Soul hackers and Devil Survivor Overclocked
"One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know."
3 years ago#3
Code of Princess is an underrated gem. Short story, but tons of replay value andcharm.
Currently playing:
Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS); Master of the Monster Lair (DS); Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (PS)
3 years ago#4
Devil Survivor Overclocked
Devil Survivor 2(DS game)
Tales of the Abyss
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey(DS game)
Dragon Quest V(DS game)
Radiant Historia(DS game)
"If the PS3 is Casablanca and the 360 is The Godfather, the wii would be Pluto Nash." - StilI_Kirbyfan9
3 years ago#5
"The Worlds Ends With You" is that the same one that KH3D makes a reference to. Also I've ben getting mixed feedback on KIU especially the genre. I'm not a huge fan of shooters but I've heard this game has massive replayibility and a good upgrade system(I look for both of these things in games). The genre it's listed as is shooter. Would this be a good game to get if I wanted to get into shooters.
"When you counter you don't let them cut you. When you protect someone you don't let them die. When you attack...KILL!"-Ichigo Kurosaki/Bleach
3 years ago#6
Fire emblem awakening
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Game recommendations...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived