Kid Icarus, Paper Mario, Layton super discount at Best Buy

#21abbyhitterPosted 2/15/2013 8:38:44 AM
I wish everyone would stop saying "thanks" and "just picked up this for cheap" because it's really pissing me off. I've already paid full price for these games, and I'm pissed because I wanted to save money just like everyone else.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#22qbertz716Posted 2/15/2013 8:40:40 AM
abbyhitter posted...
I wish everyone would stop saying "thanks" and "just picked up this for cheap" because it's really pissing me off. I've already paid full price for these games, and I'm pissed because I wanted to save money just like everyone else.

Oh quit your pouting!

Thanks OP!
#23Cookie_AromaPosted 2/15/2013 8:44:04 AM
Style Savvy: Trendsetters is also $20 for the sale. It's a steal for that price! Too bad I already got it for full price though.
#24abbyhitterPosted 2/15/2013 8:45:03 AM
qbertz716 posted...
abbyhitter posted...

Oh quit your pouting!

Thanks OP!

I am not going to quit pouting. I'm still pissed off. This is a slap to the face for loyal customers who buy these games at launch. From now on, I'm going to completely stop buying new games on launch day. That'll teach these damn stores a lesson. I'm going to rape these sales to pieces when the next one comes out.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#25room temperaturePosted 2/15/2013 8:46:42 AM
Already have Paper MArio, bought a DS Layton and I haven't gotten around to playing it so I don't want to spend money on something I might not enjoy (damn you Picross 3d eating up my time). So I guess its Kid Icarus for me.
---
she got screwed up by religion. she got screwed by soccer players. she got high for the first time in the camps down by the banks of the mississippi river.
#26qbertz716Posted 2/15/2013 8:48:26 AM
abbyhitter posted...
I am not going to quit pouting. I'm still pissed off. This is a slap to the face for loyal customers who buy these games at launch. From now on, I'm going to completely stop buying new games on launch day. That'll teach these damn stores a lesson. I'm going to rape these sales to pieces when the next one comes out.

Well yeah, that is just how the world works. Everything comes down in time. Glad you finally figured out that you have to wait if you want lower prices. Lol
#27DFMan456Posted 2/15/2013 8:52:55 AM
abbyhitter posted...

I bought a car last year and I just seen that dealers are selling it now for less then what I paid! This is a slap in the face to loyal customers like me who bought that car when it was new! I'm going to stop buying cars when they're new, that will teach those greedy dealerships! Cheap old cars here I come!
#2890sRetroGamingPosted 2/15/2013 9:00:00 AM
Picked up Style Savy: Trendsetters for the niece and blind bought Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 for myself. don't see what can go wrong for $15 each and my niece has been wanting Trendsetters for months but i wasn't willing to spend $40 on it ;).

Already paid $30 for Paper Mario Sticker Star back in november that i got from Newegg.. a little over $8 lost on this one.. oh well..
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#29adonfrazPosted 2/15/2013 9:20:20 AM
Got Kid Icarus, Layton, and White 2.

Plus, I bought Black 2 and few weeks ago and can get a price adjustment on that
---
"I wanted another ad where LeBron says "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there, with a clutch gene!" - Skip Bayless
Xbox GT: Loyal Catalyst
#30shmirlywhirlPosted 2/15/2013 9:27:23 AM
abbyhitter posted...
qbertz716 posted...
abbyhitter posted...

Oh quit your pouting!

Thanks OP!

This just in: prices of games go down some time after release.
---
Now with 100% real fruit juice