Kid Icarus, Paper Mario, Layton super discount at Best Buy

#31keyblader1985Posted 2/15/2013 9:28:40 AM
abbyhitter posted...
qbertz716 posted...
abbyhitter posted...
I wish everyone would stop saying "thanks" and "just picked up this for cheap" because it's really pissing me off. I've already paid full price for these games, and I'm pissed because I wanted to save money just like everyone else.

Oh quit your pouting!

Thanks OP!

I am not going to quit pouting. I'm still pissed off. This is a slap to the face for loyal customers who buy these games at launch. From now on, I'm going to completely stop buying new games on launch day. That'll teach these damn stores a lesson. I'm going to rape these sales to pieces when the next one comes out.

...Is anybody else getting a massive wave of deja vu?

*coughAmbassadorcough*
---
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/keyblader1985/keyblader.jpg
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai
#32room temperaturePosted 2/15/2013 9:32:03 AM
shmirlywhirl posted...
abbyhitter posted...
qbertz716 posted...
abbyhitter posted...
I wish everyone would stop saying "thanks" and "just picked up this for cheap" because it's really pissing me off. I've already paid full price for these games, and I'm pissed because I wanted to save money just like everyone else.

Oh quit your pouting!

Thanks OP!

I am not going to quit pouting. I'm still pissed off. This is a slap to the face for loyal customers who buy these games at launch. From now on, I'm going to completely stop buying new games on launch day. That'll teach these damn stores a lesson. I'm going to rape these sales to pieces when the next one comes out.

This just in: prices of games go down some time after release.

Lots of items go down in price at times. ITs called a sale.
---
she got screwed up by religion. she got screwed by soccer players. she got high for the first time in the camps down by the banks of the mississippi river.
#33poopfeasts420Posted 2/15/2013 9:38:16 AM
Dude thanks for this!
---
I AM DAVE EXCLAMATION MARK YOGNAUGHT
#34OoSubaruoOPosted 2/15/2013 9:39:27 AM
People, just get both Pokemon Black/White 2. $30 for both games is a steal.
#35AileWingPosted 2/15/2013 9:41:22 AM
Wow. Thanks for posting this TC.
---
Romans 12:9 Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
#36KaiRyusakiPosted 2/15/2013 9:41:37 AM
Thanks OP, I now own every Mario RPG but Super PM

but i hate buying games with "PLAYER'S CHOICE" on it (or anything like it)
#37Final Fantasy2389Posted 2/15/2013 9:47:23 AM
Professor Layton want!

Thanks for this.
---
Former WWE Diva & BJJ Pink/Blue Belt. Smart. Sexy. Powerful. Eve Torres <3
http://bit.ly/LvtC2f | http://bit.ly/OgRng1
#38miltank1337Posted 2/15/2013 9:49:52 AM
90sRetroGaming posted...
What the hell is the difference between Black and White 2???. the cover art???. i've known about Pokemon for years and years but have never played a game in the series before =P. pretty confusing. also worth a blind buy and which one out of the two would be the best to get at the end of the day?.

Ironic how your name is 90's retro gaming and yet you never played pokemon. Quite sad, really.
#3990sRetroGamingPosted 2/15/2013 9:56:59 AM(edited)
miltank1337 posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...
What the hell is the difference between Black and White 2???. the cover art???. i've known about Pokemon for years and years but have never played a game in the series before =P. pretty confusing. also worth a blind buy and which one out of the two would be the best to get at the end of the day?.

Ironic how your name is 90's retro gaming and yet you never played pokemon. Quite sad, really.

I guess. eventhough i knew about Pokemon as kid i just wasn't really into the series back then. it was all about Sonic, Mario, LOZ, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Street's of Rage, TMNT and others for me. i missed out on some franchises. it happens ;).
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#40SkyminxyzPosted 2/15/2013 9:59:14 AM
abbyhitter posted...
qbertz716 posted...
abbyhitter posted...

Oh quit your pouting!

Thanks OP!

I gotta agree with this guy, seeing how I paid full price for both KI: U and Paper Mario back when they were both new games, I'm kinda mad that there both half price now.

It's deals like this are what's making me gonna just wait out on future titles instead of getting it at launch. (Basically watch LM: DM be only 20 in 2 months after its out...)
---
Official Oshawott of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.