The Lego franchise

#1Darkstorm16Posted 2/15/2013 8:10:45 AM
I know there's no open world in any of the handheld versions but are they atleast worth a purchase? I know I absolutely loved the way the Lego Batman 2 and The Lord of the Rings demo felt.
---
Own a Vita, your a troll, own a 3ds, your a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
#2max mercuryPosted 2/15/2013 8:46:16 AM
If you like the demos, I'm sure you'll like the games. They play similar to the console games but with smaller levels and without the free roam. Still they are fun for on-the-go gaming, and it's cool to see the Lego characters in 3D.
#3Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 8:51:22 AM
max mercury posted...
If you like the demos, I'm sure you'll like the games. They play similar to the console games but with smaller levels and without the free roam. Still they are fun for on-the-go gaming, and it's cool to see the Lego characters in 3D.

is it weird,...that I still feel like a bad ass in those games xD lol.
---
Own a Vita, your a troll, own a 3ds, your a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
#4DarkIVloonPosted 2/15/2013 9:16:01 AM
I beat Lego Star Wars 3 for 3DS and it was fun but can get a little repetitive.

I'm am waiting for the new Lego Ninja Turtle games. I'm sure one will come out for 3DS now that lego is making TMNT toys.
---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!
#5AwesomeggsPosted 2/15/2013 9:21:17 AM
I may be mistaken, but I think that Lego City Undercover will be open world for the 3DS, if you are willing to wait for that one.
---
You, yes you reading this sig. You are an awesome person. :)
Official Egg of the NDF