Bout time Mario and Luigi goes 3D

#1westontickleePosted 2/15/2013 9:33:58 AM
Seriously. The only good game announced. Though that's not saying much cause it looks more like Mario Dream Team than Mario and Luigi. Can Nintendo stop ruining their good franchises?
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#2powerade911Posted 2/15/2013 9:40:20 AM
*sigh*
---
If i'm lying, then i am telling the truth... and i'm not so peace out! [-_-] V
#3westonticklee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 9:41:28 AM
powerade911 posted...
*sigh*

Yes. *sigh* First Paper mario and now it pooks like M&L are getting the same treatment. Let's hope we're wrong
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#4HurricaneManningPosted 2/15/2013 9:47:45 AM
Yeah based on a 90 second reveal you can instantly know that the game is not going to be good and that Nintendo is ruining the franchise
---
Suck for Luck watch: SUCCESS
BOILER UP!
#5surferguy7Posted 2/15/2013 9:52:46 AM
ITT: This image means nothing.

http://www.explosion.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Mario-and-Luigi-Dream-Team-600x369.jpg
---
This is the internet, all opinions are considered invalid.
#6westonticklee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 9:53:10 AM
HurricaneManning posted...
Yeah based on a 90 second reveal you can instantly know that the game is not going to be good and that Nintendo is ruining the franchise

Did I say it was going to be bad? I said it looks like it. You can say it looks good but does that mean from a 90 second reveal that it's goin to be good? No. Seriously. You nintendrones
---
I come from the future
#7westonticklee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 9:54:27 AM
surferguy7 posted...

http://www.explosion.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Mario-and-Luigi-Dream-Team-600x369.jpg

The games is about Luigi's dreams. So I'm sure a big part of the game is gonna take place while he is sleeping.
---
I come from the future
#8StarmanJuniorPosted 2/15/2013 10:03:46 AM
westonticklee posted...
HurricaneManning posted...

Did I say it was going to be bad? I said it looks like it. You can say it looks good but does that mean from a 90 second reveal that it's goin to be good? No. Seriously. You nintendrones

Amen to that brotha...thanks to the fact that the internet has abolished any semblance of quality control, it's easier to assume everything is a piece of crap until it can prove itself otherwise.
---
It's been a long time, Buzz Buzz
#9GollyFluffPosted 2/15/2013 10:10:00 AM
westonticklee posted...
surferguy7 posted...

The games is about Luigi's dreams. So I'm sure a big part of the game is gonna take place while he is sleeping.

i'm confused. are you thinking that luigi won't be in the game enough? do you ever dream about yourself? i do it all the time and it looks like luigi does too
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#10strongo9Posted 2/15/2013 10:31:44 AM
It's most likely going to be a lot like Bowser's Inside Story. Some parts of the game you play as both brothers and other you play as Mario in Luigi's dreams with the help of OP "dream power."
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m