Bout time Mario and Luigi goes 3D

#41westonticklee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 7:06:46 PM
MDS2005 posted...
westonticklee posted...
wiiking96 posted...
BIS manages to have two unique battle styles. I don't see why this one won't.

Stop being so dang skeptical. HP for Luigi has been shown, as well as an enemy in the 3D world.

Did I ever say Luigi wouldn't be playable at all? No I did not. READIG COMPREHENSION PEOPLE!

OoSubaruoO posted...
OoSubaruoO posted...
I'm jot saying he doesn't. But from what i read he deeams of himself as some superhero or somethig. I doubt that luigi will be playable

Try harder next time, ok?

Lmao, TC got owned and is now desperately trying now.

Also, this game looks amazing.

Again. READING COMPREHENSION!?!? If you look at the original message; the quote in that message says something about Luigi dreaming about himself so he should be playable in his dreams and I said as read in the quote,

from what I read is that he dreams himself as some super hero or some big hero. So I doubt that Luigi will be playable

as in I doubt that the Luigi in the dreams will be playable.
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#42SagadegoPosted 2/16/2013 7:11:59 PM
User Name

westonticklee

User ID

Board User Level

5: Warned
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours.

good for ya! next your gonna troll someone, try to remember not to fail at it either.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#43ImGanondorfLolPosted 2/16/2013 7:15:56 PM
There are battles outside of Luigi's dreams so obviously he's going to be playable outside his dreams.
#44westonticklee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 7:18:33 PM
ImGanondorfLol posted...
There are battles outside of Luigi's dreams so obviously he's going to be playable outside his dreams.

You all really need to go back to kindergarten or something cause you don't know how to read. smfh
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#45KingJaggiPosted 2/16/2013 7:19:53 PM
westonticklee posted...
ImGanondorfLol posted...

You all really need to go back to kindergarten or something cause you don't know how to read. smfh

Canyoureadbecauseyousuckatitloser. ;)
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#46LuminaXLightPosted 2/16/2013 7:26:18 PM
Not trying to defend the guy, but if you guys had actually read his posts, you would understand what he's saying. But seems like all yo're making yourself see is "guy who says something about 3ds game. Troll!!"
#47westonticklee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 7:37:54 PM
LuminaXLight posted...
Not trying to defend the guy, but if you guys had actually read his posts, you would understand what he's saying. But seems like all yo're making yourself see is "guy who says something about 3ds game. Troll!!"

Seriously. Someone with sense around here
---
I come from the future
#48ukokira1Posted 2/16/2013 9:01:28 PM
FefnirOmega13 posted...
The most annoying thing for me is that they brought back ****ing Starlow. I hated that damn yellow blob.

>:( She's like the M+L Navi.

Meh I see her as Tetra? Still annoying but nowhere NEAR Ms: "HEY LISTEN!!!!"
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#49westonticklee(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 10:06:41 PM
Haven't played BiS yet. Only SS and PiT
---
I come from the future