Downloading Fire Emblem as we speak...

#1furygodsPosted 2/15/2013 9:24:50 AM
Question is, is it bad to not put a screen protector on the bottom touch screen? :3
---
Playing someone who kills people in a video game = Murderer?
Playing a Loli in a video game = Pedo? I don't think so.
#2AIvinnPosted 2/15/2013 9:28:21 AM
the game doesn't use the touch screen that much anyways
but if you're gonna play some other games, you might as well get one.
---
2234 - 7206 - 6271 [3DS]
Twitter: Scrafties
#3furygods(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 9:31:22 AM
I figured not cleaning the bottom screen (since cleaning cloth tends to scratch, just blowing dust off) and using only the stylus should be enough :3
---
Playing someone who kills people in a video game = Murderer?
Playing a Loli in a video game = Pedo? I don't think so.
#4Shadow Stalker XPosted 2/15/2013 9:35:12 AM
Probably not going to be required too much for this game, since the only times you would be using the touch screen at all are if you want some verification on the effects or stats of the characters, toggling between the character stats of the map of the battlefield, or purchasing DLC maps. I agree w/ the above poster, though. If you intend on playing some other games that require touch screen control heavily (off the top of my head, I'm thinking EOIV coming out in about 11 days), you should probably get a screen protector.
---
Stop reading my sig, you are wasting time doing so.
#5IChangedMyNamePosted 2/15/2013 9:41:13 AM
I've hardly even used the touch screen at all tbh.

I do occasionally, but mostly I don't. Whats good on there is the full-details page when your viewing an opponent.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#6NeonYoshi11Posted 2/15/2013 4:47:40 PM
I don't use one and I've logged 25+ hours into this game so far.

I'm pretty sure your going to love this game, or at the very worst, like it a lot.
#7ashphoenix77Posted 2/15/2013 4:50:13 PM
Shadow Stalker X posted...
Probably not going to be required too much for this game, since the only times you would be using the touch screen at all are if you want some verification on the effects or stats of the characters, toggling between the character stats of the map of the battlefield, or purchasing DLC maps. I agree w/ the above poster, though. If you intend on playing some other games that require touch screen control heavily (off the top of my head, I'm thinking EOIV coming out in about 11 days), you should probably get a screen protector.

download the demo asap...your save will carry over 8) and i rarely use the touchs screen for the game.
---
Xbox 360 :Avendosorra / PSN: augustheat77
35 - Idol-- Account Created Monday, April 4, 2005 6:24 PM