Just recieved my 3DS XL clear "crystal armor" case in the mail from eBay!

#190sRetroGamingPosted 2/15/2013 9:27:48 AM
And man... it is very nice! :). it was very easy to apply and looks very slick on my XL!. XL's outer shell is nice and protected now! :D.

I'm not sure if you're allowed to post a link to live eBay listings so i'll just tell you the sellers name, what's included and the price if you're interested! :):

The sellers name is itrimming

He's selling a package that comes with one clear polycarbonate hard plastic protector case, one Insten branded 3DS XL 2-LCD screen protector set for the top and bottom screens and one single USB charging cable for charging your 3DS/3DS XL from PC's or anything else that has a USB port.

I paid $5.38 w/free shipping for the whole thing. not a bad deal at all for what you get. i've had the same Insten brand XL screen protectors on my XL for two months now and they're great!. super easy to apply and just as good as the Hori brand imo and the price for them is very cheap.. it get's the job done. i haven't tried the USB cord yet..

Just wanted to share this with those looking for a crystal case for their XL and if they're already looking to pick up a screen protector. this would be a great way to get both at the same time :). hope i was able to help out! :).
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#2AIvinnPosted 2/15/2013 9:29:14 AM
I didn't search up the one you bought, but I'm pretty sure we have the same case. I just bought the cheapest crystal case I could find for my XL at the time. Cost me about 3 bucks. :3
---
2234 - 7206 - 6271 [3DS]
Twitter: Scrafties
#3leviathan SPPosted 2/16/2013 1:34:44 PM
Good looking. I'll be getting an XL tomorrow and the deal that seller has is pretty sweet. Free shipping is always a plus.
---
Complaining that Bill Clinton's speech lasted too long would be like complaining that an orgasm lasted too long.
-Magus1947, 2012 DNC speech