Want, but don't need a new game. Should I go for KI:U or PM:SS?

#11OoSubaruoOPosted 2/15/2013 1:10:17 PM
StephenYap3 posted...
Paper Mario. It doesn't require the use of the stylus at all and is much more fun than just shooting and running all over the place. However, Kid Icarus isn't bad, but I'd just say it's at best decent. If you're getting the latter game, I wish you luck adapting to the controls.

Kid Icarus doesn't require a Stylus....you can map the controls to the A/Y/B/X buttons.
#12guedesbrawlPosted 2/15/2013 1:40:03 PM
Dalkin posted...
Kid Icarus is a good game, but its controls are bad. Really bad. Some people can't handle it - I got about half way through.

Some implies minority,this means you.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#13guedesbrawlPosted 2/15/2013 2:37:51 PM
and TC,there are multiple ways of playing this game.the best is by far stylus+circle pad,but stylus+ABXY isn't much different,perhaps a little bit awkward to get used to and do things diagonally.

but don't use d-pad+ABXY.it's inferior by default.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#14mcnichojPosted 2/15/2013 2:40:10 PM
Had no idea KI was apart of this sale.
Thanks.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner.
#15StephenYap3Posted 2/15/2013 3:28:02 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
StephenYap3 posted...
Paper Mario. It doesn't require the use of the stylus at all and is much more fun than just shooting and running all over the place. However, Kid Icarus isn't bad, but I'd just say it's at best decent. If you're getting the latter game, I wish you luck adapting to the controls.

Kid Icarus doesn't require a Stylus....you can map the controls to the A/Y/B/X buttons.

Tried it. Doesn't work for me.
---
Awaiting for Paper Mario, Final Fantasy, Kirby, Donkey Kong, and Mario Party on Wii U...
#16bcorneliaPosted 2/15/2013 3:49:36 PM
Kid Icarus is undoubtedly the better game, though if you're a lefty, you would probably want to get the Circle Pad Pro for it. Though the game has multiple control options, movement with circle pad + aiming with touch screen is basically the only way you should play the game.
---
This is an elite pirate
#17HejiruPosted 2/15/2013 3:51:24 PM
15 bucks for one of the best games on the 3DS, or 20 for a tedious disaster of a game that can't figure what genre it wants to be? Is this a real question?
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#18MinamoPosted 2/15/2013 4:43:00 PM
Neither.