Still kinda mad at Nintendo for not showing Zelda yesterday, but:

#11TheGamingGolferPosted 2/15/2013 6:26:33 PM
I too was disappointed there was no Zelda, but I was very satisfied with the Nintendo Direct. Actually, when Iwata said something about "another character in a green hat" I freaked out thinking it was Zelda 3DS, but instead it was just a Miiverse community.
---
Reggie for Super Smash Bros. 4!!
#12Phantom_NookPosted 2/15/2013 6:42:32 PM
Well they announced Mario & Luigi 4 which is fine.
---
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442
#13Legendary_MusasPosted 2/15/2013 7:57:26 PM
Didn't they say DKCR 3D although the 'same' game as the Wii was actually built from scratch for the 3DS.

If true then it isn't really a port.
---
A__A
(o'_.'o)
#14ukokira1Posted 2/15/2013 9:05:35 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15ukokira1Posted 2/15/2013 9:06:10 PM
Kurizaka posted...
MrAntike184 posted...
PsychoWolfX posted...
There is a new donke kong game? !!!!! EXCELLENT. Did they announce anything else? was there a conference or something? if so could someone provide me with a list or link?

Unfortunately, i dont know how to make links. Its a remake of Donkey Kong Country Returns.

It's not a remake. It's a port.

Technically its a remake.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#16KurizakaPosted 2/16/2013 1:36:55 AM
ukokira1 posted...
Kurizaka posted...
MrAntike184 posted...
PsychoWolfX posted...
There is a new donke kong game? !!!!! EXCELLENT. Did they announce anything else? was there a conference or something? if so could someone provide me with a list or link?

Unfortunately, i dont know how to make links. Its a remake of Donkey Kong Country Returns.

It's not a remake. It's a port.

Technically its a remake.

There's new stuff in the game? Adjusting controls and adding 3D don't count as a remake, in my eyes.
#17n00bsaib0tPosted 2/16/2013 1:45:22 AM
Am I the only one that's happy with the DKCR port/remake? We don't all have Wiis guys.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#18KurizakaPosted 2/16/2013 1:48:45 AM
n00bsaib0t posted...
Am I the only one that's happy with the DKCR port/remake? We don't all have Wiis guys.

I'm sure you're not the only one. And it's not a bad idea to put it on the 3DS, for that reason.
#19ImGanondorfLolPosted 2/16/2013 2:06:46 AM
I'm glad I got all my news here before I watched the direct, they get you excited making you think they were revealing a brand new gam, and they end up showing a Zelda community on miiverse and a DKRC port instead of a new DK game.
#20Elements012894Posted 2/16/2013 7:22:18 AM
PsychoWolfX posted...
PrincessTsuki posted...
It's actually a port

I just looked it up on youtube....damnit >.< Just when my love for Nintendo is at it's absolute peak they do this. =(

Animal Crossing Release date....meh I want to like AC, but it just dosen't look like my kind of thing

New Mario and Luigi game...Looks good, I'll probably get it, but it's still kind of hard to get excited bout ANOTHER mario game

Pokemon app...lol

Mario Golf...Again, I'll probably get it, but it's just more Mario

Wii U DLC Don't have a wii u yet. Don't plan on getting one for a while, don't care

Well its not like the mario games are in anyway similar.
---
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.