What are some of the best upcoming RPGs coming out for the 3DS (PAL)

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What are some of the best upcoming RPGs coming out for the 3DS (PAL)
2 years ago#1
I'm thinking of getting a 3DS XL. I am mainly looking for RPG's, though I am gonna get Super Mario 3D Land, Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] and Kid Icarus: Uprising if I do pick up the 3DS.

But a big incentive for me to get it is for RPGs. What are some of the best upcoming ones? BTW i've heard about the acclaimed Fire Emblem: Awakening, gonna get it in April if I pick up the 3DS.
---
i7 3930k @ 3.2ghz | GTX 580 | 8GB DDR3 | 875W
2 years ago#2
Etrian Odyssey 4 in Q3 2013
SMT:Devil Survivor Overclocked in March 2013
Code of Princess Q3 2013
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Summer 2013

These are what I can remember from the Nintendo Direct Europe presentation, oh and Inazuma Eleven (Soccer RPG!) is coming Summer 2013 as well.

Also Monster Hunter and Castlevania and Luigi's Mansion 2 come out in March!!!!
---
3DSXL FC 2020-0186-5321 XBOXGT- Ozzy Butcher
Playing: Sonic&All-StarsRacing, SMT:DS2, Etrian Odyssey 3, PokeBlack2 and VLR-Zero Escape
(message deleted)
2 years ago#4
Project X Zone is coming out this year.
2 years ago#5
bump
---
i7 3930k @ 3.2ghz | GTX 580 | 8GB DDR3 | 875W
2 years ago#6
Tales of the abyss bro
---
Haaaaaaaaadouken!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What are some of the best upcoming RPGs coming out for the 3DS (PAL)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived