What games are YOU hesitant on?

#1Darkstorm16Posted 2/15/2013 7:21:26 PM
For me it's
Rayman Origins (don't have a Vita...)
Star Fox 64 3D ( NEVER played a Star Fox game...although had to watch the first level 15 times so they can test my 15 N64 control pads at a used game store was very annoying)
Code of Princess (normally Atlus brand makes me want it...but heard too many mix crap about it)
Paper Mario Sticker Star (wayyy too many mix feelings on this...never played a Paper Mario)
New Super Mario Bros. 2 (loved NSMB on the DS)
Rayman 3D (Loved the 64 version)
Sonic Generations (3DS version)
---
Own a Vita, your a troll, own a 3ds, your a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.
#2OoSubaruoOPosted 2/15/2013 7:23:19 PM
I was hesitant on Naruto: Powerful Shippuden, but after playing the demo I found it to be good and fun.
#3jedinatPosted 2/15/2013 7:24:15 PM
I was hesitant about Kid Icarus, but it's shipping to me right now... $15 was too convincing.
#4druskiePosted 2/15/2013 7:26:58 PM
rayman 3d is horrible. glitchy. get the ps2 version, rayman revolution. its the difinitive version.
---
the offical "tott" of the wind waker hd board
#5Ulyaoth74Posted 2/15/2013 7:44:22 PM
Darkstorm16 posted...
Star Fox 64 3D ( NEVER played a Star Fox game...although had to watch the first level 15 times so they can test my 15 N64 control pads at a used game store was very annoying)

Geez, you thought it was annoying? Just guess how annoyed the employee was when he saw you dragging in 15 freaking controllers.

Anyways, Code of Princess isn't that good and it's really short.

I'm hesitant on getting Fire Emblem. I hate tactics games a lot, but the demo was really fun. So I wonder if it will hold my attention the whole way,
---
"Can you draw two M&Ms fighting with katanas?" -Me
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9606/mmfight.png -aDubiousNotion
#6Halladay32Posted 2/15/2013 8:03:39 PM
Ulyaoth74 posted...
I'm hesitant on getting Fire Emblem. I hate tactics games a lot, but the demo was really fun. So I wonder if it will hold my attention the whole way,

I also didn't care for SRPGs, yet I gave Awakening a shot and really enjoyed it. Especially if the demo piqued your interest, I'd say go for it.

Etrian Odyssey IV is the main game I cannot decide if I want or not. The demo was okay, but I'm a bit put-off by its, er, seemingly minimalistic narrative. I think I'll probably end up getting it, but I'm not entirely sure yet.
Other than that, Code of Princess is the only one that comes to mind.
---
"A man who lived in dreams. That's who he was."
#7Blackfire210Posted 2/15/2013 8:24:16 PM
I was hesitant on Pilotwings at launch, and rightly so, that game sucked.

Also, Shinobi and Sonic Generations. I've now learned to wait for reviews, but **** does it feel bad to get burned.
---
Number of people with stupid counter sigs I have encountered: 4
#8Ulyaoth74Posted 2/15/2013 8:26:50 PM
Alright, I'll probably get Fire Emblem Awakening.

Also after seeing how many people liked EO4 I tried out the demo and thought it was one of the most boring games I've ever played. Spending 30 min talking and picking out a party before I can even get to fight some one is not a good way to start out the demo. I thought the scenery was amazing though.
---
"Can you draw two M&Ms fighting with katanas?" -Me
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/9606/mmfight.png -aDubiousNotion
#9_Shikoba_Posted 2/15/2013 8:42:44 PM
Currently.. Fire Emblem and Etrian Odyssey. Not because I won't enjoy them, but because I am not in the mood to play them currently. Down the road I will get around to it though.
---
Nintendo Network: Shikoba
PSN: Bad_Brains
#10NettoSaitoPosted 2/15/2013 8:46:40 PM
Uh really... Nothing... I collect games/try just about everything, so I basically buy everything I can lol. Although games I actually buy myself are ones I tend to choose more carefully; while the ones I'm more willing to try end up being the ones I get for free.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
Netto's Game Room - http://nettosgameroom.blogspot.com/