New Europe XL Bundles

#11pkmastah15(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 9:43:04 AM
SefcaBlight posted...
http://www.etsy.com/listing/122338499/fire-emblem-themed-decal-for-3ds-xl

Thank you. Yes I know about the decal. It's very nice looking.

I'm more interested in the Monster Hunter bundle though lol.

MrFwibbles posted...
Then I guess your only choice is eBay...

Boogers. **** these UK stores. And ebay sucks ass because everything is premium price. If I have to pay premium price, I rather not even get it. The whole point of me going after these Euro Bundle instead of the original Japanese MH3 bundle is because of the price difference.
#12AnclationPosted 2/16/2013 9:50:08 AM
I'm European, but not really excited about any of the bundles. None of the 3DS XL colors so far appeal to me, which is especially disappointing considering how many great colors the regular 3DS got. I especially don't get the appeal of the all black model, black being one of the most boring colors for a handheld console IMO.
#13temgunPosted 2/16/2013 10:11:40 AM
Why are some people so crazy over the black XL? The black is not metallic-ish like the red and blue are, so it collects fingerprints and smudges. That's the very reason I really like the other colors and the red and blue are really nice anyway.

If you live in America, then there's absolutely no reason to import an European 3DS. Games are more expensive, most games are either delayed or not coming out of all, although the latter is not the case mostly or at all.
---
What should I even write here?
#14HakuPosted 2/16/2013 11:11:49 AM
MrFwibbles posted...
pkmastah15 posted...
I don't mind importing. Problem is...none of the damn UK sites will let me import them lol.

As an American, there is absolutely no good reason for you to want a UK system. The games are FAR more expensive in the UK and the region lock will make sure you have to import all of your games from the UK.

They are not far more expensive. They are 29.99, unless you buy from overpriced places. That's about $45, that's not far more expensive. That's little bit more, but not much.
#15Janus151Posted 2/16/2013 11:41:29 AM
Anclation posted...
I'm European, but not really excited about any of the bundles. None of the 3DS XL colors so far appeal to me, which is especially disappointing considering how many great colors the regular 3DS got. I especially don't get the appeal of the all black model, black being one of the most boring colors for a handheld console IMO.

I like black/white because all my electronics are that color, I like them all to match! :) I only buy black/white/silver consoles or portables.

and actually, my whole house is kinda monochrome in colour! :) there are not really any colors! :P I love that look..haha
#16pkmastah15(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 12:08:58 PM(edited)
You know, I think I can order the Black XL bundle from game.co.uk site. I noticed that they won't ship any hardware that is over 1000g. I tried putting them in cart (PS3 and 360 as an example) and they only have shipping option within UK. On the other hand, 3DS systems have option to ship internationally. I'm guessing it's mostly due to weight as 3DS packages are not over a 1000gram (more around 500-800gram). I think I'll drop them an email to confirm if they can ship 3DSes outside UK before ordering.

My only concern is the website itself. I never ordered from there and I'm not very familiar with UK shops. I do know where to order for Japanese games/consoles, but UK...not too sure. Is game.co.uk reliable to buy stuff from?

temgun posted...
If you live in America, then there's absolutely no reason to import an European 3DS. Games are more expensive, most games are either delayed or not coming out of all, although the latter is not the case mostly or at all.

Read my other posts, especially the one where I mentioned I have 2 3DS. I don't need your advice about how I spend my money.
#17HakuPosted 2/16/2013 12:11:16 PM
pkmastah15 posted...

My only concern is the website itself. I never ordered from there and I'm not very familiar with UK shops. I do know where to order for Japanese games/consoles, but UK...not too sure. Is game.co.uk reliable to buy stuff from?

Game is basically the equivalent of gamestop in the US. Even down to selling you opened games as new in store. Website is alright though.
#18pkmastah15(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 11:47:11 PM
Haku posted...
pkmastah15 posted...

Game is basically the equivalent of gamestop in the US. Even down to selling you opened games as new in store. Website is alright though.

Thanks. I just learned that they're just as unreliable as Gamestop. They can't ship it out internationally because it's over 200. Plus they never replied to my email, so that lets me know how they treat their customers.

At this point, only option is to rely on Amazon.co.uk. I heard they ship internationally.