Digimon for 3DS?

#31MetalLokiPosted 2/16/2013 7:35:41 PM(edited)
hydra_dragon posted...
I heard fusion is bad and the weakest of them all. I would like to play a digimon though.

It was OK, the problem was the 2nd miny season which only redeemable part was having all the main guys from the other series.

Spoiler don't watch if you care about Xros Wars.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nUutZpmR3Cc
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.
#32TranquilSeaPosted 2/16/2013 8:23:58 PM
Xros Wars' season 1 was perfectly fine, and much better than Adventures 02. As for season two, the new protagonist as awfully annoying, and it had almost no hints of a plot until the very end.

It was lovely seeing the old characters and Digimon back in action, but they were very poorly integrated into the season and it was sad to see so much potential go down the drain.
#33Darkwing EXEPosted 2/16/2013 8:55:16 PM
Re:Digitalized for the 3DS? Shut and take my money! Hopefully they'll do the same for the PSP Adventure game.

hydra_dragon posted...
I heard fusion is bad and the weakest of them all. I would like to play a digimon though.

In the whole it's a mix bag of awesomeness and crappy executive meddling. Worth watching at least once. The 3rd arc (Hunters) changes it to be more episodic, but not nearly as bad as most make it out be.
I would say it's middle ground of all seasons. Adventure >= Tamers > Savers>Xros Wars>Frontiers>>>>>>02
---
"That's the way it works. I, the star, take a beating; then muster uncommon strength, and win." -Haze Shenron
www.rockman-dash.com/1125.jpg
#34TranquilSeaPosted 2/16/2013 10:00:42 PM
Am I the only one who liked Frontiers? I'd place it above Xros Wars.
#35MetalLokiPosted 2/16/2013 10:04:52 PM
TranquilSea posted...

I liked it :D but then again I hated tamers(besides beelzebumon).
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.
#36snae99Posted 2/16/2013 10:06:35 PM
Stealthlys posted...
Why is tamers still the best?

Best story, best characters, best final villain, etc. The dark tone it has is a really nice change from the previous 2 seasons as well and there's only like 1 filler episode. The dub is also significantly better than the other dubs.

Anyway a Digimon game on 3DS would be awesome, I'd buy it.
---
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening
#37TransdudePosted 2/16/2013 10:12:56 PM
TranquilSea posted...

Frontier was the last series that I tried to watch weekly. After that, the Digimon series fell into a void for me. I tried to pick up Data Squad, but I couldn't find it after watching two episodes on Jetix.

Also, isn't Adventures 1 & 2 the only linked Digimon series, with rest being stand alone series? That's what I always.
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS Friend Code: 2750-1600-2747
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#38JulesNeciPosted 2/16/2013 10:15:48 PM
I read the news this morning! It'll be awesome if Nintendo brings it over!
---
Since when is it such a crime to own a Vita and a 3DS and LOVE both of them?
#39RevOn_DXPosted 2/17/2013 1:35:03 PM
I hear that it's a fake....any details at all???
---
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Wii-U! Bank on it!
#40RoksuPosted 2/17/2013 1:54:52 PM
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/02/16/digimon-world-redigitize-decode-announced-for-3ds/

Seems like an updated port of the psp game.
---
PSN: Rokuyo14
Black 2 FC: 3912-5402-0379