Should I get BIT.TRIP SAGA for $10?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Should I get BIT.TRIP SAGA for $10?
2 years ago#1
I heard it was decent, but I'm not sure if $10 is worth it. Anyone recommend it?
---
"They're grill virgins. But by the time this day is over, they'll have been taken by the grill and tenderly shown the ways of flavorful meat love"
2 years ago#2
Bump
---
"They're grill virgins. But by the time this day is over, they'll have been taken by the grill and tenderly shown the ways of flavorful meat love"
2 years ago#3
Yes it's a great deal considering it was a full priced retail game. On top of that its worth 30 coins.
2 years ago#4
servant_saber28 posted...
I heard it was decent, but I'm not sure if $10 is worth it. Anyone recommend it?

Yes. At that price it is a steal.
---
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036
2 years ago#5
So glad I waited to buy it too. Looked on the e-shop last night and got really giddy. Been playing it all day. :D
---
Check out my music - (Snakes on a plane remix, anyone?)
http://www.youtube.com/user/meowsers450
2 years ago#6
Definitely worth it. But keep in mind that some of the games (mostly Runner) have pretty bad frame rate problems on the 3DS (even with 3D turned off).
---
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
2 years ago#7
I'm glad I got this for $10. Good deal.
---
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
2 years ago#8
Of course! i bought it yesterday and i must say it was totally worth those 10$
---
US Blue/Black Ambassador 3DS XL FC:3351-4244-8930
Special Edition Halo 4 Xbox 360 GT: xXVergiliousXx
2 years ago#9
$10 well spent.
---
Time Magazine's Man Of The Year 2006.
2 years ago#10
The Wii version is supposed to be the definitive one, right? Though this price is a steal... choices, choices...
---
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Should I get BIT.TRIP SAGA for $10?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived