has anyone played ex troopers?

#1hydra_dragonPosted 2/16/2013 2:14:47 PM
How do you save the game? I bet the long intro stage and exited, but when I go to continue, I'm back on the long intro. I thought it would auto save. I played a bit of the second stage, so I thought I would be fine
---
Snitches are everywhere on GameFAQs
#2hydra_dragon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 5:27:11 PM
Bump
---
Snitches are everywhere on GameFAQs
#3Devilman_AmonPosted 2/16/2013 7:49:00 PM
I only played the PS3 demo but this is a game they def should have localized.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#4TeamBelmont91Posted 2/16/2013 7:54:47 PM
No, nor do I wish to.

Why? Because a "certain gaming company" owes their former customers and ex-fans both a formal apology as well as full recompense for what they did, and NOT in the forms of pilfered fan-games and social media car crashes. :/
---
Making yourself "The official _____ of the ___ board" isn't giving you any bonus points, bub. Stop kidding yourself.
#5ItemBreakPosted 2/16/2013 8:00:00 PM
Open the menu with X, and it's the last option.
#6ferofaxPosted 2/16/2013 10:34:24 PM
TeamBelmont91 posted...
No, nor do I wish to.

Why? Because a "certain gaming company" owes their former customers and ex-fans both a formal apology as well as full recompense for what they did, and NOT in the forms of pilfered fan-games and social media car crashes. :/

Ah, entitlement. Such a high horse.

Although, I do admit, Capcom kind of sucks on a lot of aspects if the games you want don't merit their attention. Fortunately for me, the only Capcom game I want merits their full attention, har har.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#7Super_ChelseaPosted 2/16/2013 10:37:29 PM
Open the menu with triangle. It's the last option.
---
Now Playing: Pushmo