has anyone played ex troopers?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. has anyone played ex troopers?

User Info: hydradragon

hydradragon
3 years ago#1
How do you save the game? I bet the long intro stage and exited, but when I go to continue, I'm back on the long intro. I thought it would auto save. I played a bit of the second stage, so I thought I would be fine
Snitches are everywhere on GameFAQs

User Info: hydradragon

hydradragon
3 years ago#2
Bump
Snitches are everywhere on GameFAQs

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
3 years ago#3
I only played the PS3 demo but this is a game they def should have localized.
(\__/)
(='.'=)

User Info: TeamBelmont91

TeamBelmont91
3 years ago#4
No, nor do I wish to.

Why? Because a "certain gaming company" owes their former customers and ex-fans both a formal apology as well as full recompense for what they did, and NOT in the forms of pilfered fan-games and social media car crashes. :/
Making yourself "The official _____ of the ___ board" isn't giving you any bonus points, bub. Stop kidding yourself.

User Info: ItemBreak

ItemBreak
3 years ago#5
Open the menu with X, and it's the last option.

User Info: ferofax

ferofax
3 years ago#6
TeamBelmont91 posted...
No, nor do I wish to.

Why? Because a "certain gaming company" owes their former customers and ex-fans both a formal apology as well as full recompense for what they did, and NOT in the forms of pilfered fan-games and social media car crashes. :/

Ah, entitlement. Such a high horse.

Although, I do admit, Capcom kind of sucks on a lot of aspects if the games you want don't merit their attention. Fortunately for me, the only Capcom game I want merits their full attention, har har.
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.

User Info: Super_Chelsea

Super_Chelsea
3 years ago#7
Open the menu with triangle. It's the last option.
Now Playing: Pushmo
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. has anyone played ex troopers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived