''Oh, Yay, Another Mario Game.'' Step up to Playstation 2/20"

#151n00bsaib0tPosted 2/20/2013 6:55:13 AM
IHeartMetroid posted...
"Use some common sense for a second."

Considering everyone that tore you a new one for your blatant dishonesty, I think you should take your own advice. People here aren't as stupid as you think they are. Trying to pull crap over on them like you did will quickly find yourself exposed.

No one "tore me a new one". Correcting someone isn't "tearing them a new one". And FFS you're dense. If you google Xenoblade one of the first pages is the wiki page. I wasn't trying to pull crap over on anyone, googling the game gave me that information. I wasn't exposed, the wiki page was. It's called common sense. You should use some of it once in a while.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#152IHeartMetroidPosted 2/20/2013 7:02:32 AM
"No one "tore me a new one"

I would beg to differ.

And nobody is stupid enough to accept your pathetic little excuses either.
---
Currently ignoring 3 users.
If I haven't responded to a post directly addressed to me, that's probably why.
#153n00bsaib0tPosted 2/20/2013 7:48:27 AM
IHeartMetroid posted...

I would beg to differ.

A bunch of people politely corrected me. You attempted to tear me a new one but fell flat on your face assuming I was trying to trick someone with information I found on a game, as others have pointed out, I haven't played. It seems to me that you can't accept that you were wrong about what I was trying to do, and its really sad that you can't just accept it. I almost feel sorry for you.
---
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile
#154silenthill4vidPosted 2/20/2013 8:14:08 AM
yea b0i! ready for PS4 da future!
---
splinter cell: blacklist......the latest game series turned generic shooter.
#155gransPosted 2/20/2013 12:01:27 PM(edited)
No. competition breeds innovation. this past generation was plagued with military first-person shooters because people got lazy. do you like the way things are?

Competition yes of course is good. Trash talk though, not at all. Competition of substance is healthy business and good for everyone. But trash talking your rivals and insulting their customers is a brain dead stupid business practice. There is again a reason Nintendo keeps a lid on that sort of immaturity nowadays (they were idiots themselves for playing into that sort of thing briefly), they learned very early that this kind of marketing tends to have an extremely limited effectiveness and will hurt your company badly in the long run. Mouthing off and spouting insults at everyone, companies and customers alike, isn't a healthy or valid form of competition.

Good competition is having something of substance to appeal to your customers and potentially attract new ones. But trash talk is not going to help your business whether you've got substance or not. If you want to attract new customers (potentially ones that already have other systems), it's a common sense marketing move NOT to insult them or their tastes. Console wars in that manner are indeed absolutely a plague to gaming (so are the fans that try to spread it online). The best competition is when companies are simply trying to create an awesome game, and showing it off to gamers in order to spark interest. In marketing, focus on your own strengths instead of having to resort to putting down someone else to make your product look better. If you're just trash talking your competition and customers, you not only reveal how insecure and immature you are, it's a clear act of desperation and shows how ignorant you are at running a business. Even if you were above the rest of the competition, people don't like a sore winner any more than a sore loser. Too often you see companies fall back on trash talk when they're not able to compete, unfortunately for them it only makes their situation even worse to throw fits when they don't get their way.

There's a saying that goes- "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar". That should speak for itself.
---
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville
#156iLLsteezePosted 2/20/2013 2:16:20 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
IHeartMetroid posted...

I would beg to differ.

A bunch of people politely corrected me. You attempted to tear me a new one but fell flat on your face assuming I was trying to trick someone with information I found on a game, as others have pointed out, I haven't played. It seems to me that you can't accept that you were wrong about what I was trying to do, and its really sad that you can't just accept it. I almost feel sorry for you.

alot of butthurt in this post. please add more
---
If you believe in jesus christ, but aren't a bigot, hypocrite, homophobe, divorced three times, or racist, put this in your sig. Amen.
#157TheGreatUnownPosted 2/20/2013 3:15:15 PM
DemonDog666 and/or Linetrix working for Sony marketing confirmed.
---
PSN: phantom_xii 3ds:1161 0212 6579
Pokemon Black 2: 2194 6434 0293 XBL:IronPatriot215
#158VyersPosted 2/20/2013 4:46:49 PM
n00bsaib0t posted...
Try and fool people? Do you bother to think before you type? If you google it, that's the first thing that pops up. Pretty much anyone who has tried to look up Xenoblade sees that. Use some common sense for a second.

And yes, mobile wiki. Excuse me for only having an Android tablet right now while my PC is being shipped to another god damn country.

Xenoblade does not use Xenogears or Xenosaga for its gameplay, story, world, etc. Everything about Xenoblade was designed with it in mind, and simply using the Xeno prefix isn't what carried the game.
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Latest YouTube upload: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_zcAJVPvo8 Pokemon Snap, Part 2
#159GollyFluffPosted 2/20/2013 5:11:11 PM
Oh yay. Another playstation.
Oh yay. Another kill zone.
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#160westontickleePosted 2/20/2013 5:22:52 PM
GollyFluff posted...
Oh yay. Another playstation.
Oh yay. Another kill zone.

Oh yay. A butthurt hater. Seriously. >_>
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell