''Oh, Yay, Another Mario Game.'' Step up to Playstation 2/20"

#161iMURDAuPosted 2/20/2013 4:32:45 PM
Yup another Killzone. Just what the gaming world was beating down their doors for. That and more forced social media crap. But if Sony just says "it'll play used games" and the 720 ends up not having that ability they'll be very successful.

WTF is up with consoles this "next gen"? Wii U has about zero games that could occupy much of my time so I passed on it. Talk about a drought.

Microsoft wants to put on a laser light show in your living room because that's their idea of immersion. They're so stuck on Kinect I wonder if they've got any real world data that supports it being used for anything besides teenage girls dance games.

Sony announces PS4 and all I can say is "meh" because if you really want to buy an FPS is Killzone your go to game of choice in the genre? Then they tease a racing game. Gran Turismo probably. Release date 2015 if we're lucky. Just in time for a price drop.
---
Make the worst possible retailer an exclusive for a masterpiece game.. It's like putting Rolex into a Walmart."
-LordClyde on Gamestop selling Xenoblade
#162MetalLokiPosted 2/20/2013 4:35:56 PM
westonticklee posted...
GollyFluff posted...
Oh yay. Another playstation.
Oh yay. Another kill zone.

Oh yay. A butthurt hater. Seriously. >_>

Cause the ''Oh, Yay, Another Mario Game" isn't the samething right?
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.
#163OoSubaruoOPosted 2/20/2013 4:47:10 PM
iMURDAu posted...
Yup another Killzone. Just what the gaming world was beating down their doors for. That and more forced social media crap. But if Sony just says "it'll play used games" and the 720 ends up not having that ability they'll be very successful.

WTF is up with consoles this "next gen"? Wii U has about zero games that could occupy much of my time so I passed on it. Talk about a drought.

So, you're telling me out of all the games Nintendo announced for the Wii U in their direct a few weeks back, none of them have you interested?
#164westontickleePosted 2/20/2013 4:58:24 PM
MetalLoki posted...
westonticklee posted...
GollyFluff posted...

It's called the truth. Killsone. 1 game compared to All the dumb mario games announced this year. That's all jintendo shows. Mario. All the stuff shown for Ps4 has been new
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#16590sRetroGamingPosted 2/20/2013 5:15:59 PM
Shooting themselves in the foot as usual..
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#166Rurouni720(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 5:22:05 PM
westonticklee posted...
MetalLoki posted...
westonticklee posted...
GollyFluff posted...

It's called the truth. Killsone. 1 game compared to All the dumb mario games announced this year. That's all jintendo shows. Mario. All the stuff shown for Ps4 has been new

And your credibility has been shot down significantly.
#167abbyhitterPosted 2/20/2013 5:29:36 PM
Oh, yay! Another PS3 with crap touch screen controller. Step up to Wii U with a real touch screen controller 2/21/13.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#168pikachupwnagePosted 2/20/2013 5:33:31 PM
westonticklee posted...
MetalLoki posted...
westonticklee posted...
GollyFluff posted...

Diablo 3 is new?
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
#169moogle69Posted 2/20/2013 5:35:55 PM
i gonna stick with the Wii U due to getting my favourite genres etc..and PS4 does not seem leaps and bound, it all seems very onlinish type a thing, oh and more FPS and guns.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
#170OoSubaruoOPosted 2/20/2013 5:39:26 PM(edited)
Rurouni720 posted...
westonticklee posted...
MetalLoki posted...
westonticklee posted...
GollyFluff posted...

And your credibility has been shot down significantly.

His credibility went down when he said "jintendo" and "Killsone".