''Oh, Yay, Another Mario Game.'' Step up to Playstation 2/20"

#171MetalLokiPosted 2/20/2013 7:22:32 PM
moogle69 posted...
i gonna stick with the Wii U due to getting my favourite genres etc..and PS4 does not seem leaps and bound, it all seems very onlinish type a thing, oh and more FPS and guns.

But guns are cool, the guy from SJ uses guns.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.
#172iMURDAuPosted 2/20/2013 8:15:58 PM
What games did Nintendo announce for Wii U that I should care about? All I've seen lately is an early build of a Monolith game which has my attention and that's about it. There is a serious drought going on with that system. What is even listed for the next 3 months?

03/05

The Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition

03/18

LEGO City Undercover

03/19

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Need for Speed: Most Wanted - A Criterion ...

The Croods: Prehistoric Party!

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct

04/16

Injustice: Gods Among Us

05/21

Resident Evil: Revelations

Ye gods that's pretty sparse. Compare that to 3DS... Castlevania, Animal Crossing, Etrian IV, Luigi's Mansion 2, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. That's the 5 games I think will sell the most, oh and there's also a SMT game listed with an April release. I'll be more interested in Wii U once that Monolith game gets closer to release and Smash Bros is a reality. Unless they announce GTAV I'm avoiding it for now.
---
Make the worst possible retailer an exclusive for a masterpiece game.. It's like putting Rolex into a Walmart."
-LordClyde on Gamestop selling Xenoblade
#173Baha05Posted 2/20/2013 8:19:44 PM
It's still a new system, what are you honestly expecting? The 3DS when it first started had a weak launch and nothing for months either.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#174SMASHKING84Posted 2/20/2013 8:26:29 PM
Baha05 posted...
It's still a new system, what are you honestly expecting? The 3DS when it first started had a weak launch and nothing for months either.

---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
Master of deceit.
#175GollyFluffPosted 2/20/2013 8:43:29 PM
westonticklee posted...
GollyFluff posted...
Oh yay. Another playstation.
Oh yay. Another kill zone.

Oh yay. A butthurt hater. Seriously. >_>

Sorry to hear about your hurt butt, dude. Meanwhile, I'm really excited for all of the good stuff coming out for the 3ds including the Mario games.
---
"Captain Falcon wasn't confirmed for Brawl. Brawl was confirmed for Captain Falcon."
#176westontickleePosted 2/20/2013 8:43:51 PM
I'm kn mobile for one. And I'm sure that when I posted that, Diablos wasn't revealed. So that's two out of how many games? Compared to all of nintendo's games being Mario this and Mario that?
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#177westontickleePosted 2/20/2013 8:46:28 PM
GollyFluff posted...
westonticklee posted...
GollyFluff posted...
Oh yay. Another playstation.
Oh yay. Another kill zone.

Oh yay. A butthurt hater. Seriously. >_>

Sorry to hear about your hurt butt, dude. Meanwhile, I'm really excited for all of the good stuff coming out for the 3ds including the Mario games.

I'm excited for the stuff that isn't mario. Cause they've been ruining Mario games this gen. No I'm not butthurt. How can I be butthurt? I have a 3DS. I enjoy Nintendo sometimes, but not when they do nothing but announce horrible Mario games that utilize dumb gimmicks or are just rehashes of the same thing
---
I come from the future
Claire "Lightning" Farron's best friend, maried to Ayesha Altugle, ex lover of Milla Maxwell
#178Rurouni720(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 8:48:42 PM
westonticklee posted...
I'm kn mobile for one. And I'm sure that when I posted that, Diablos wasn't revealed. So that's two out of how many games? Compared to all of nintendo's games being Mario this and Mario that?

*sigh* Not sure if i even want to bother....
#179westontickleePosted 2/20/2013 9:09:49 PM
Rurouni720 posted...
westonticklee posted...

*sigh* Not sure if i even want to bother....

Cause you know you'll lose? Yeah, I wouldn't bother either
---
I come from the future
#180OoSubaruoOPosted 2/20/2013 11:42:30 PM(edited)
iMURDAu posted...
What games did Nintendo announce for Wii U that I should care about? All I've seen lately is an early build of a Monolith game which has my attention and that's about it. There is a serious drought going on with that system. What is even listed for the next 3 months?

03/05

The Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition

03/18

LEGO City Undercover

03/19

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Need for Speed: Most Wanted - A Criterion ...

The Croods: Prehistoric Party!

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct

04/16

Injustice: Gods Among Us

05/21

Resident Evil: Revelations

Ye gods that's pretty sparse. Compare that to 3DS... Castlevania, Animal Crossing, Etrian IV, Luigi's Mansion 2, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. That's the 5 games I think will sell the most, oh and there's also a SMT game listed with an April release. I'll be more interested in Wii U once that Monolith game gets closer to release and Smash Bros is a reality. Unless they announce GTAV I'm avoiding it for now.

You're comparing a system that's been out for almost 2 years, to a system that just released in November. Your logic is just....ugh...